Twelve: Domang Chida (도망 치다)

Omg!

So I just found a Korean period piece on Netflix called 'My Country' set in Goryeo.

My research was so worth it.

*Some homophobia ahead so caution advised. 

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

It's been two weeks since you demanded to be left behind in Goryeo. Left behind with your prince. Your sweet Prince Seokjin.

Your days seemed like a kind of sugar-coated dream. Filled with affection and doting from the starry-eyed prince who pampered you with a plethora of gifts and treats and cuddles. He spent most of his time with you, putting many of his royal responsibilities to the side to spend his days showering you in kisses behind closed doors.

Nights were filled with much of the same. Seokjin snuck to your room late every night through the secret tunnels so he could slide into your bed without anyone knowing. Your intimacy had not moved past kissing and some unbelievably pleasurable grinding, but Seokjin was very respectful of your limits. He's adamant about waiting until you're ready before going further. Though you were becoming more and more desirous by the moment.

Aside from the more desirous activities you engaged in with the prince, the two of you also spent a great amount of time getting to know one another personally. Between sweet kisses, the two of you would talk for hours about anything and everything; stories about your families, past experiences, funny anecdotes, and everything in between.

You've come to a final conclusion about the handsome prince... he's absolutely amazing.

Seokjin's everything you've never found in a man and also everything you never knew you needed in a man. He's kind, caring, attentive, humble, passionate, intelligent... you could literally go on and on. Everything he does and says makes your heart flutter.

Besides falling deeper and deeper for the prince of your dreams, you also were becoming closer to his brothers. Jimin has truly become one of the closest friends you've ever had and Hoseok is a close second. They were so warm and bubbly and did everything they could to make you feel welcome. Yoongi and Namjoon have really taken you under their wing, Yoongi helping you better understand Goreyan culture and etiquette and Namjoon assisting you with language lessons, even teaching you the intricate writing technique. Jeongguk was... Jeongguk was just Jeongguk. He was entertaining, but perverted.

Well, all of the bothers, except Taehyung.

The cold, ethereal man never approached you like the others did; never spoke to your directly, but he was always there. He was constantly there at a distance. And always watching you. The shiver those icy eyes sent down your spine whenever they met your own was electrifying. You were unsure, but it seemed the prince was enamored with you strangest way... and it unsettled you.

So you evaded him at all costs, both because he made you nervous and uncomfortable in the most confusing way. You also avoided telling Seokjin of his brother's strange behavior.

This morning, you were in search of the brothers after waking and stuffing yourself with the savory breakfast Seokjin had specially prepared for you. You were quite upset to wake up early for a morning kiss, only to find the handsome prince was already long gone from your bed. A pale pink Magnolia flower took his place on the pillow next to yours.

You wander down the palace halls, greeting the servants you passed. When you arrived at the royal sitting chamber, you were confused to not find the princes here as its where they spent a majority of their waking hours.