Chapter 4: "Goodnight, Kitten"

Author's Note: Again, this chapter is a bit long, so grab a snack and enjoy!
•••

'I wonder what he wanted to ask me?'

***

After endless amounts of compliments for the dinner I made, everyone rested off their filled stomachs in the living room, including me.

"Where will we be sleeping tonight, Strid?" Duff asked, resting his aviators shades on top of his head. He sat next to me on the couch with the now empty bottle of vodka resting in between his legs.

"Well..."

"I don't know about you fuckers, but I'm sleeping with her tonight." Axl cut me off, resting his arm over my shoulders. He sat on the other side of me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Not in your dreams, Red." I removed his arm off of me, unamused by his charming advances.

"Bullshit, Axl! You'll be the very last person to sleep with Astrid. Besides, she's better off sleeping with me tonight." Slash retorted, taking a large gulp from the half-full bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Oh, god..." I shrunk deeper against the couch, covering my face in disgust.

"Not on your goddamn life, man!" Duff growled back, wrapping his arm around me protectively.

"Yeah! I think we should let her choose who she wants to sleep with!" Steven worded poorly, making me sound like I was some kind of whore.

"That's enough!" I got the courage to finally speak up, standing on my feet and positioning myself in front of the television.

Silence filled the room as everyone's attention landed in my direction.

"First of all, I have no intentions in sleeping with any of you. And secondly, I already made up my mind as to who is sleeping where..." I exhaled a deep breath, calming down my nerves before speaking again.

"Okay, Duff and Steven will sleep in the guest room. Axl and Slash will sleep here on the two couches." I said, pointing to the two pieces of furniture. Axl wasn't too happy with that, which only made me smirk with satisfaction. "And lastly, Izzy..." My voice strained a bit, catching his gaze from the floor he sat on.

"Izzy, you'll sleep in my bedroom." I looked away from his dark eyes, focusing my sight at the dirty wrappers of snacks discarded on the coffee table.

For a second, I noticed Duff had walked up to Izzy, shaking him by his shoulders and mumbling something to him. I was unable to understand what he said to him and didn't think anymore of it.

"Hey! You said you had no intentions of sleeping with any one of us!" Axl huffed out, folding his arms over his chest defensively.

I mirrored his body movements, preparing myself for another round with the fiery redhead.

"He's not sleeping with me, you idiot! The reason I chose him is because I know he won't pull any shit on me, unlike someone I know." I sassed back, narrowing my eyes at the lead singer.

"You're missing out, sweetheart." He showed off his board smile, making me scoff at his statement.

"Highly doubt it." I shot back with a smirk.

***

"Dear journal,
Tonight has certainly changed my life for the better? Worse? I'm not entirely sure.

Let me explain.

Tonight at the Cathouse, Riki introduced me to this new band, Guns N' Roses.