Chapter 12: You Give Love A Bad Name

Author's Note:
———————

Hello! I hope you're doing well. This chapter is going to be a long one, so feel free to grab a snack and enjoy!
•••

'I just want you to stay with me forever...'

***

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock blaring across the bedroom, waking me up from my slumber as I felt the warm sunlight coming through from the blinds of a nearby window against my face.

Memories from last night played back in my mind, finding myself completely naked in bed with a single white bed sheet covering most of my nudity.

A soft smile curled against my lips as I turned my head to the side, facing Wyatt as he was sound asleep.

'He's so cute when he's asleep...' I happily thought to myself, wishing for more moments like this.

"Mmm..." A deep groan escaped from his mouth, opening his sleepy eyes as I felt bed shifting once he woke up. He draped his arm over my bare waist, pulling me close to him.

"Good morning, beautiful." My smile grew fondly, finding the sound of a low raspy voice attractive.

"Morning, handsome. Slept well?" I asked him as he focused his attention on my shoulders, feeling his warm, chapped lips kissing my skin.

His morning stubble softly rubbed against me, making me giggle as I felt his lips pulling into a wide grin.

"Oh, I did, baby. I can definitely get used to the sight of you naked every morning." He murmured between kisses, making me quiver inside.

"Oh, Wy..." I softly moaned out, hearing his voice again.

"I bet it felt good being treated like a Princess last night, huh?" He huffed out, moving his lips towards my neck as I closed my eyes in response, unable to reply.

Instead, another moan escaped from my lips as his hand trailed down my body.

"Do you want me, baby?" His voice became husky, peering down at me as he had me under his control.

"Y—Yes..." I said in a whisper, hearing a low rumble within his throat. 

"Come here, baby." He uttered in response, pulling me underneath him as I felt completely subdued by his burning lips.

***

Once we finished enjoying a repeat of last night, Wyatt easily convinced me to shower with him before getting dressed. And, also insisted that I wear his USC Trojans shirt as I was changing back into my clothes, stating I would look "sexy" in it.

I obliged.

Continuing on being a nice boyfriend, he cooked up a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs in his kitchen, as he made sure not to burn the food like last time. Although, while Wyatt was too busy trying to impress me, my mind was somewhere else drifting away as I thought about a certain rhythm guitarist.

Izzy had spoken to me on the phone the other day, telling me the news that after three months living in their apartment, the band were given an eviction notice from their landlord. He explained how the other tenants in the building complained about the band's constant disturbances, so now they have to move out.

It was very unfortunate when I heard the news, I even offered Izzy that he and the rest of the guys could stay at my place, but he refused. He said he didn't want my place to get the same treatment ending up with a notice myself. Izzy didn't want to do that to me, and I respected him for being thoughtful.