Trapped In A Body That's Not My Own {Treebros}

A/N- Guys. Trans Evan is really great. It's so satisfying

Trans! Evan (FTM) and Nonbinary! Connor

"Okay, so everybody ready to start?"

Evan shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He had decided to go to an LGBTQ+ Support Group at his school, which his mother was thrilled about. He however, didn't feel ready to open up about about being trans just yet.

Jared threw himself into the seat next to Evan. "Sup fuckers?"

Connor scowled as they sat on Evan's opposite side. "What're you doing here?"

"Believe it or not, I'm apart of the community, and a supporter as well! I have every right to be here," Jared leant back in his chair.

"He's also my ride.." Evan muttered.

"I could've given you one," Connor mumbled, pouting slightly.

Evan shook his head, giggling. He took their hand and held it. "You can come to my house later, ok?" He kissed their hand afterwards.

Connor blushed and smiled at him, "Fine. That's works I guess."

Evan smiled at his datemate and gave their hand a squeeze. He hadn't come out to them yet, mainly because of nerves, but he knew they'd support him. He just didn't feel ready.

He turned his head to Alana, who greets everyone else who showed up to the meeting. From what he understood, Alana was the one who had set everything up and made the club herself. He found that admirable.

They started off the meeting by having a few people say their name, why they came, their sexuality, and their pronouns.

"I'm Jared, I'm here cause I wanna support my friends, I'm gay, and my pronouns are he/him," Jared said, winking to a blond haired junior with a red streak in his hair.

Evan reminded himself to hold in his nerves before speaking. He didn't wanna mess this up. "I'm, I'm Evan, I'm here because.. I w-wanted to be? Um, I'm pan and my pronouns are h-he/him."

Connor rubbed his hand affectionately before saying, "I'm Connor, I'm here cause I wanted to see what this was all about, I'm bisexual, and my pronouns are they/them."

The rest of the group did similar things. There was someone who was also trans and another who was gender fluid. Apparently Alana was lesbian, which wasn't something Evan expected, but he didn't mind. She then started to talk about how to make the school feel more safe for people who were still in the closet. They were going to start a fundraiser for stricter policies against discrimination in their classrooms. It got everybody excited, and Alana encouraged the others to do certain things to help support the group, like draw, or write, or create flyers.

"You should, um, you should draw stuff, for the club, Con.." Evan said quietly, watching the others talk.

Connor frowned and simply shrugged, "I don't think it'd make a difference."

"Well I like whatever you draw, and you can throw out whatever you don't like," Evan reasoned, patting their arm.

Connor grinned, "And who's to say you won't dig it out of the trash?"

Evan could only blush.

~*~

"You asshole!" Jared exclaimed after receiving a blue shell from Evan. Evan just laughed.

"Sorry Jared, I had it so I had to use it," he shrugged, flying past Jared's character.

Jared grumbled as he mashed the buttons on his Wii remote. "You'll pay for that, Hansen.."