Prom pt2 {Treebros}

Evan messed with the tie on his tuxedo, struggling quite a bit. He sighed, he'd really have to get it down one of these days.

He glanced at the clock, which revealed that it was seven forty one, so there was about twenty minutes before prom started. Evan was thankful to live close to where it was being hosted.

"Evan! Connor's here!"

"Coming!" He grabbed his clothes for post prom, hurrying down the steps.

Heidi looked over at him and chuckled, shaking her head. "You're still struggling with that tie?"

Evan blushed furiously, messing with it in his palms. "Mom.."

Heidi took the tie and quickly wrapped it around his neck. "There. Connor's waiting in the living room. You better not leave before I take photos!"

Evan slowly walked into the living room, gazing at Connor. Connor had a special type of outfit; the top resembled a white dress shirt, which they decided to put a black bow tie on as well, but the bottom was a dress, which was white with black swirls. Connor's hair was a lot less messy than usual, but looked a lot more fluffy. Needless to say, it looked amazing.

Connor turned around and looked at him, and then smiled, "Hey Ev! You look great!"

Evan normally would've been modest, but he was too happy from the fact he had the navel blue tuxedo. "Thank you.. You, you look amazing! I think it's perfect."

Connor grinned, "I know right? I wasn't expecting this, but I like it a lot."

Heidi came into the room. "Time for pictures!"

After a decent amount of pictures were taken, the two went to prom in Connor's Subaru. Connor played some 80's music, which was their favorite time period. Evan didn't mind, he had to agree that the 80's had great music. Evan happily sang along with his datemate to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, which Connor complimented him on his singing. It was a decent singing voice, but nothing amazing because Evan's voice was underdeveloped due to not talking enough as a kid. Evan admitted he didn't like it that much, but Connor told him they liked it a lot.

Connor parked the car and stepped out, watching as Evan did the same. After he was around the front, Connor looped their arm with Evan's and lead him inside. Some people from yearbook were there, taking photos of students who entered.

Inside the school was decorated with stars and cut-out buildings. There was a red carpet that led to the gym, and a small area to take photos at. It had a beautiful star design. Connor pulled Evan over there so they could take a photo.

They wrap an arm around Evan's shoulders, and kiss his cheek. Evan shyly hid his face in their shoulder. Connor thought it was cute, but they wanted to see Evan's face. They took out their phone and took a quick picture though, because they'd never turn down a picture of Evan.

"Hey Ev, you know about meteors, right?" Connor asked.

Evan raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"

"Well you're earth, and I'm a meteor. I wanna smash into you," Connor wiggled their eyebrows.

Evan failed to suppress a snort, as a blush rose onto his cheeks. "Connor!!" He giggled despite trying to stop himself, and caught Connor grinning mischievously and snapped a picture with him.

"There, now we can go inside," Connor moved to take his hand, and took him to the gym.

There was a ton of tables set up around the entrance of the gym for people to drink punch at or any snacks. The bleachers were covered with black sheets and held up white and yellow lights. The person in charge of the music was on stage with their equipment, along with a few others who had fire extinguishers for some reason.