01

Bitch, Taehyung literally proposed in my house.

No, not to me but my best friend, Taehee, who lived in the same flat as me as flatmates. I almost dropped my bowl of ice cream when Taehyung was kneeling in front of Taehee in the living room.

I could feel my heart aching and shattering apart when I saw how delighted Taehyung looked when Taehee nodded her head in agreement. Five minutes later did they noticed me standing like an idiot, shocked.

"Y/n, we're getting married." Taehee walked towards me and held my hands together, blushing. Yeah, I mean, no shit. I saw him proposed to you a second ago.

As funny as it is, I actually liked Taehyung for three worth of years. We were best friends since in diapers and I dumbly thought that I would be his future bride. I didn't even know that he was dating my best friend.

"Great." I forced a smile — a stiffened smile exactly that definitely didn't looked natural and crude. "I want you to be my bridesmaid." Taehee smiled genuinely that made me felt guilty.

But hell no, there's no way I can be happy when my beloved crush is getting married. If Taehee wasn't my best friend, then I would have flipped the table in her face and kidnapped Taehyung for my selfish desires.

"N — no, sorry I can't." I refused and a sad look dawned upon her face but she pulled a smile nonetheless. "Oh okay. But you will be there right?" Taehee asked with hope in her eyes.

God damn it, stop pulling that pitiful face on me.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I —" Before I can finish my sentence, Taehee furrowed her eyebrows, she looked very offended. "Why? Is there an important event on that day?" She questioned.

To be honestly answering her question ; no, I don't. I just wanted to avoid having to see them all jolly and merry in front of me. Unless they want to see me ugly crying on their wedding day, then I refused to go.

"I — actually, I'm also going to get married." I abruptly lied and before I could surprised them with the word 'just kidding!', their expression immediately changed.

"Really?! With who?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Taehee kept shooting questions like machine gun while shaking my whole body aggressively. At that moment, I really wanted a hole to suck me up for the most horrible lie I made.

"Um... You know that shrimp Park Jimin? Yeah, its him." I continued with my stupid lie seems their anticipating looks were making it hard for me to tell the truth. And I couldn't think of anyone besides that douche.

"Park Jimin? As in your ex-boyfriend?!" Taehee's expression brightened every second as she looked very excited. I only nodded my head and looked down to the floor since I felt too guilty to look at her.

Yes, Park Jimin is my fucking boyfriend — well, ex-boyfriend to be exact. Pardon me for my vulgar choice of word but I just despised the name and the owner himself. We used to date three years ago but that bastard dumped me for some stupid reasons. Around that time, I fell for Taehyung while recovering from a severe heartbreak.

"Didn't you guys broke up three years ago when you graduated high school? When did you guys get back together?" Taehee asked me with one brow lifted upward.

"Well — things happened." I just didn't know how to lie anymore. However the excited look on Taehee's face didn't fade yet. "Isn't Jimin also lives in this flat? I need to congratulate him!" Taehee suddenly brought that shit up.

My eyes went round as ping pong balls when Taehee suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me along. I was definitely dumb, I mean, how can I forgot that Jimin actually lives in the same flat as us? There were multiple times where I thought of moving out of the flat because of him.

"No, you can't!" I stopped them from walking out as my brain tried it's hardest to come up with a good excuse. "Why not?" Taehee furrowed her brows at me again.

"B — because... I'll be in his room for today. You know, to do it. You guys can have this room for today. Just don't enter my room." I quickly uttered before leaving the room and ran across the long hallway to reach room number 95.

Before I realized, I was already standing in front of Jimin's room. My heart was pounding, probably from the running and a tiny bit of anxiety. It was my first time actually trying to visit his room since I never even bothered sparing a glance at it.

My sweaty and shaky hands knocked the door twice, oh but I wish he wouldn't answer it or not I would really need to run. Great, why did I lied in the first pla —

"May I help you?" The door unexpectedly opened, revealing a half-naked man, a towel around his waist. Damn, his body is hot as always — I mean, NOT. Though, he didn't looked surprised seeing me knocking on his door.

"Who is it, cherie?" For some unknown reasons, a stranger, a French woman popped up from behind him. At that moment, I realized, I fucked up.

He was having an intercourse activity with that woman.

"Nevermind, I'll leave." I said before turning around stiffly like a robot. I'd rather die than asking help from a man that is fucking a French girl. His standard in woman is higher though. I bet I was nothing to him. Okay, I just hurt my own feelings.

"No, she'll leave." Jimin suddenly pulled my hand and I forcefully fell in his arm. Abruptly, Jimin pushed the French girl outside and the girl was only clad in a robe. I was appalled when he shut the door in her face.

"Au revoir, papi." Jimin uttered something in French — I didn't know he can speak French. I mean, he can't even passed his English test with flying colors. I guess he changed. And I could still hear the French girl shouting outside while banging on the door.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Jimin asked, and his arm was still wrapped around me. His face looked serious as he asked me, as if he was worried and concerned. My heart fluttered a little, thinking that he still cares a bit about me.

"Actually, I —"

"It better be something good. Do you know how hard it was for me to get a French girl's fine ass like that?" Jimin suddenly interrupted my sentence with the most heart-aching words. It brought the wrath inside me.

"You're a fucking dick."