21

Five hours.

You had to spend five hours alone just to get rid of the dark under eye that was making you look like a ghost. It was the first time that you had went to a private party and you were very nervous.

You saw Taeyong, in a maroon suit which matched with his dark red hair. Wow, he is so hot for some reasons. Taeyong saw you standing among the crowds and he suddenly burst into laughter. You frowned, wondering why did he laughed.

"You —" Taeyong was about to say something but he burst into laughter again, clenching his stomach as tears escaped his eyes from excessive laughter.

He was starting to ticked you off. Everyone was staring at the two of you which was very embarrassing. "I'll rip that fancy hair of yours off your scalp if you don't stop laughing." You threatened, glaring at him.

Taeyong finally stopped laughing as he fixed his composure. But there were still small trail of giggles escaping his lips. He was holding in the laughter. "Sorry, it's just that... wow. I'm surprised that the bodyguards let you in looking like that." Taeyong said, pointing at your outfits.

You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering what did he meant. You looked down and stared at your outfits. You didn't think that there was anything wrong with it. They're quite decent to me.

"Looking like what?" You asked him.

Taeyong scoffed and tried hard not to laugh again. "Looking like you just came from 2010."

You realized that he was insulting your fashion choices and you shot him deathly glares. "Well, sorry for looking so 2010s. This is all I have because I rarely go to a formal party." You said while scowling.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Taeyong apologized but he was still grinning widely. "But damn, you made my day." Taeyong leaned closer to match your height. He flashed his charming smile at you which flustered you for a second.

Hate to admit but he's so handsome that my heart throbs. You immediately shook the thought away before diverting your eyes somewhere else. You felt as if you're going to faint if you have staring contest with him for more than three seconds.

"Why did you look away? Did you fall for me?" Taeyong smirked as he followed you from behind to the bar in the corner.

"As if." You deadpanned. You felt hotter underneath the thick clothes and your body was sweating incredibly.

You sat down on the bar stool and saw a glass of plain water on the counter. Damn, I need it. You thought before grabbing it and drank it in one gulp. As soon as it went down your throat, you felt strange. You felt your throat burning and your mind was hazy.

"Y/n? Don't tell me that you think that was plain water?" Taeyong placed his hand on your shoulder and you turned your head to face him.

"Hah?" You croaked like a drunk old man.

"Holy crap! Haha!" Taeyong laughed outloud and he almost rolled to the floor. "You're such an idiot!" Taeyong exclaimed with an amused wide grin plastered on his face. He suddenly grabbed your cheeks and pinched them.

"Ow!" You yelped and you swayed your hands to yank his hands off but you were too light-headed to push him away. You felt as if you were floating in the air.

"Ah! If it isn't Taeyong~"

Suddenly, a woman's voice cooed from behind, making Taeyong let go of your cheeks and turned around to see a drunk woman, one hand on the stool to balanced herself. She looked familiar to you. Oh. It's the curvy woman from that karaoke place.

"Yuri." Taeyong uttered her name. Meanwhile, you watched them to see what would happen.

"I missed you~ I bet you also missed me~" The woman used a seducing voice and got closer to Taeyong.

"Touch me..." The woman moaned, grabbing his hand and placed it around her waist while the other was placed near her chest. Taeyong didn't do anything — he didn't pulled away nor tried touching her. He just stayed still.

Uh oh. You couldn't stand seeing the disgusting sight in front of you. The woman was feeling herself with Taeyong's hands rubbing her skin.

"What's wrong, Tae? I know how much you want it all this time. So now I'm giving you the chance to touch it." The woman whispered in his ear.

Her attitude was starting to pissed you off. As if Taeyong wants your germs on him! You gritted through your teeth before grabbing a glass of alcohol that was on the counter. You were drunk so you didn't think much when you splashed it at the woman.

"Sorry, my hand slipped."