15

After Taehyung dropped you off at home, you immediately ran on the pavements, reaching the doorstep. You used your spare key that you had brought along and inserted it in the keyhole. You pushed the door open, you felt excited.

You ran across the hall, your eyes quickly tried to search for Jimin's figure. "Jimin?" You called out his name but there was no response.

You walked towards the living room and saw no signs of Jimin being there. You moved to the kitchen and to your luck, you saw Jimin. Your face immediately brightened up again as you tried to approach him.

But your feet abruptly halted when you saw that he was with someone. The wide grin on your face faltered. The maid? You thought. Jimin had recently hired a maid since he didn't want you to tire yourself. The maid would clean the house every day and leave at night.

Though the fact that they were together didn't surprised you. The thing that surprised you was that the maid was crying. From your perspective, it looks like Jimin was trying to comfort her.

"Um..." You accidentally spoke up. Jimin's head immediately turned to look at you with wide eyes.

"Y — y/n, you were here?" Jimin asked nervously. You thought that it was strange because he seemed anxious. But for what?

"Yeah, I just came back." You stated, sounding a little upset and irritated. You couldn't help it, anyone would have felt the same after seeing such a situation.

There were so many questions you had to ask about the break up three years ago but all of it vanished. Instead, you wanted to know why was the maid crying and why was Jimin nervous as hell. You felt upset even though you might've misunderstood everything.

"So, um... care to explain?" You tried to word it as polite and calm as you can but it didn't work. Anyone can hear the shakiness of your voice that was containing the anger inside.

"This is uh..." Jimin couldn't explain to you and he scratched his head awkwardly. It made you even more upset and sad when he couldn't do a simple thing. As if he had something to hide from you.

"Please don't worry, ma'am. I just had dust in my eyes and Mr Park was trying to help me remove it." The maid suddenly intervened and backed up Jimin. She was still sobbing and her eyes were bloodshot.

Dust, my ass. You thought. You stared at her and gave her the I-didn't-ask-you look. "Really? Dust in both of your eyes? Doesn't seem realistic but okay." You said, sounding very sarcastic with an obvious fake smile.

"I am going out for a stroll. Please don't mind me and continue where you left off." You said, turning around. You didn't want the both of them to see the ugly angry face you made. Your face was mad like bull.

"Y/n, it's —"

"Shut up already." You accidentally snapped. "I mean — bye." You tried covering it up.

"Okay... Just be careful." That was the last thing Jimin said to you before you left the house.

•••

Be careful? What a bastard! He could've grabbed me and said 'don't go'. I would've forgive him! You thought inside while walking on the street with throng of people. It was crowded, filled with young couples mostly.

You felt out of place because you were the only one without any partner. It could've been Jimin but after that incident, you don't even think you have the guts to actually look at him anymore. Should I apologize? You heaved a sigh.

But wait. It's not my fault. She was obviously crying and lied about dust in her eyes. Jimin also didn't try to explain to me. Everything would've been alright if he did. So, I'm the victim here! You thought.

"Miss, the pole!"

Suddenly, you heard a voice shouting. Pole? You thought before your head suddenly hit into something hard like a steel. You looked in front of you to see a big tall pole that you just hit. Ah, pole. You stupidly realized.

Your body was swaying like a dancing leaf as you felt your head ringing from the impact of the invincible pole. You were going to embarrassed yourself by falling in front of everyone but you felt two arms catching you from behind.

What? You thought and tilted your head up to see a man and his face was so close to you. He was superbly handsome and had flaring red hair. Is he even real? You stared at his surreal face.

"Are you okay? I should've warned you way earlier." The man said in concern as he puts one of his hand on your forehead. "They are red. You should treat it."

You didn't focused on what he was saying. His face was too much of a distraction. He was too handsome to be a human.

"Oi, Taeyong — huh, Y/n?" You snapped out of your trance and looked to your side and saw Jungkook with several girls around him.

"Y/n, what are you doing with Taeyong?" Jungkook asked, a perverted and suspicious smirk etched on his lips.

Huh? Taeyong who? You thought, confused.