04

• 3 days later •

We're actually married.

It had been three days after that and I didn't feel like we're married at all. We weren't on good terms and we frequently argued about irrelevant things. I can't even see us together for a week, moreover a year? Hell no.

"So, here's the rule. You better damn follow it or else I'll shove this paper down your throat." I threatened him begrudgingly before slamming a paper on the coffee table. Jimin took a peek at it before rolling his eyes.

"This is so childish. No eating each other's food? Sharing is caring!" Jimin threw his hands in the air dramatically and shook his head, refusing to the agreement of rules. "Fuck the rules. Let's just get along." Jimin cooed before draping his arm around me and shifted closer to me.

There he goes again, flirting with me. Then pushing me away again. I seriously cannot understand this retard. "First of all, get your arm off me and second of all, I'm doing this so we both can have our rightful privacy." I said and yanked his arm off. I could hear Jimin mimicking me after that.

"I can't believe we moved into this big ass house though." I sighed before looking around the house again. It was wide and spacious - too big for two people at least. "Where did you get the money?" I asked Jimin.

"None of your business." Jimin suddenly exclaimed coldly before standing up from the couch and stood quite a distance from me for some reasons. He took out the cancerous stick before flickering the lighter on the tip of the cigarette.

That's weird. I thought he said he hated smoking back then. To be honest, I hate men that smoke but I've got to admit, Jimin is one of the hottest man when he blew out those cancerous smokes.

Jimin then fixated his gaze on me and saw me staring at him in awe. "What a creep." Jimin uttered and I realized he was talking about me. My cheeks went scarlet red from embarrassment and I felt aggravated for no reasons. "Who was staring at you?! I was observing the wall!" I desperately tried to clarified myself.

"I didn't say anything." Jimin uttered again which made me fumed in anger even more but I was super embarrassed, I wanted to dig up a hole. "I hope you choke on that cancer stick!" I shouted at him while raising up an obscene finger gesture before storming upstairs.

I was very mad and I stomped into my room like a monster and slammed the door shut behind me. He is very irrational and a big fat jerk! And now, I'm married to him. I feel dumb as hell. Just thinking about it, irritated me even more.

I look at the wedding ring on my finger and suddenly, I remembered how his hand gently put on the diamond ring. He was so kind and fake. Acting like a total saint in front of the whole world but in front of me, he's just a scumbag. He was not the same guy that I know of anymore.

"Go to hell!" I roughly took off the wedding ring before lifting my arm up in the air, ready to throw it away. For a second, I almost reconsider my action but then, I shook my head. I made up my mind. This is all just an act. I threw as hard as I could, I thought my arm had went off too. I could hear the ring dropped somewhere but I didn't care.

"Stupid ring." I muttered irritatedly before plopping down on the soft and bouncy bed. I looked up the ceilings, hell, it was more interesting and intriguing than that jerk's face.

I then tossed my body around the bed but I abruptly halted when I smelled something weird from the bed. It smelled like a really strong cologne. Smells like sandalwood. It was alluring and calming. And the scent was familiar to Jimin's -

No freaking way.

"N - no way, right? I must be hallucinating." I tried convincing myself. I forced my eyes shut, trying to neglect the strong scent invading my nose. And soon, I actually fell asleep.

~~~

"Oi! Wake up!" From my blissful dreamland, I could hear a monstrous voice calling me from afar. I was dreaming about sailing on a piece of chocolate chip cookie in a river of milk. And the monstrous voice kept getting closer and louder.

"WAKE UP!"

My eyes immediately shot open and I tried raising my head when my forehead hit on something hard. I moaned in pain while stroking my forehead. I heard a loud thud, as if someone had fell on the other side of the bed. I took a peek and saw Jimin on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked with one brow lifted in confusion.

"I should be the one asking that, idiot!" Jimin yelled angrily at me. What's with him? Is he on his period or something? He kept getting mad all day long and have serious mood swings.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes, baffled by my retorted question.

"Excuse me, hoe. I was trying to sleep when I saw a fat ass woman sleeping soundly on my bed. Moreover, you drooled!" Jimin exclaimed but I couldn't understand him. Why would I be sleeping in his room? Is he plotting something?

"What the hell is that nonsense? This is my room!" I frowned at him.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin suddenly said so confidently before walking towards the closet and opened it. The closet was filled with Jimin's clothes and I just realized how the room was a bit different than mine. I really got the wrong room.

Oh shit.

"W - well, it's the architect's fault for making similar looking rooms." I couldn't just say sorry like that since my ego was too big for me to apologize. "I'll leave." I coolly said before trotting towards the door. But before I could leave, Jimin suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

I was startled and my eyes went wide when Jimin turned my whole body around. Chills ran down my spine when I saw the menacing and intimidating looks flashing in his eyes. What's with him?! Is he gonna kill me?

"Where's your fucking wedding ring?"