02

"So, you want me to pretend being your husband because of your shitty lie?" Jimin asked with a not-so-amused face. I only briefly nodded while fidgeting with my fingers. I had told him all of the events that had occurred before.

"And we can divorce at least after a year?" Jimin asked again and I nodded my head again. I observed him as he walked back and forth in his half-naked form. I tried my best not to get distracted but he seriously needs to put some clothes on.

However, I really didn't think that he would agree to it. It just sounds awfully crazy and only lunatics would actually agreed to it.

"Okay, I'll marry you." Jimin uttered which I nonchalantly nodded to. "I knew it, you wouldn't — WHAT?! You're seriously agreeing to do this?!" I shouted and Jimin scrunched his nose, irritated at my ear deafening voice.

"What? You don't want me to?" Jimin asked with a brow cocked up. "N — no, I just didn't think you would agree to help me..." I stammered, tucking my hair at the back of my ear because I couldn't help but felt uneasy being in his room.

I mean, he's literally half-naked and I'm sitting on his bed. Anyone could misunderstood our situation.

"I would do anything for you, Y/N." Jimin suddenly said and went closer to me. He placed his hand on the bed while bending his body to match our eye level. Heat immediately rushed up my cheeks when my eyes dropped on his face and toned body.

Oh, fuck.

"Stay away, pervert!" I didn't think much as my face was burning up and I frantically pushed him on the chest and he backed away. He laughed out loud as he saw my flustered face. This bastard is playing around with me like an idiot.

"C'mon, can't I be a little intimate platonically with my ex?" Jimin asked with an amused grin plastered on his lips. I was super mad, like hell no, he dumped me and now he's asking for some intimacy? Suck my toe.

"Fuck you. You dumped me." I muttered irritatedly and rolled my eyes in disgust at him. Jimin scoffed sarcastically. And finally, he put his robe on so I don't have to see his hot — I mean not so hot body. "Then, would you have sex with me if we date again?" A smirk curled up his luscious lips.

"W — what?" I was dumbfounded by his question. And my chest painfully thumped, it hurts that's for sure.

"In bold language; would you let me fuck you hardcore if we're like a thing again?" Jimin air-quoted with his fingers. I snarled, I was starting to forget about all his good points. I mean, he was respectful, kind and not perverted. What happened to him?

"Was that why you dated me?" I asked, rather than mad and filled with hatred, I was filled with sorrow and sadness. "You think?" Jimin gave me a confusing answer.

Before I could sucked up all the sadness away, tears were already rolling down my cheeks. My lips were quivering from trying to held back the tears but I couldn't stop my ugly crying. Great, I just cried in front of my ex like an idiot.

"For God's sake, don't cry." Jimin sighed and his face looked a little troubled. Ugh, he didn't even felt sorry for me. He really is a jerk.

But as I was about to wipe my tears away, Jimin suddenly stood in front of me, kneeling down and his hands reached for my cheeks to wipe the tears away. I couldn't see his face very well because of my blurry vision but I'm sure his cheeks were red.

"I'm sorry so don't cry." Jimin uttered in soft and gentle voice that sounded like a billowing wind. Instantly, it made my tears stopped streaming down like river magically.

"Jimin, do you —"

"By the way, there's a little cum stain on my bed. Be careful." Jimin suddenly said and not after a second, I spontaneously stood up from his bed and ran away. "You disgusting bastard!"

I had spent a good three hours in his room and by the time I realized it had been that long, it was already 8 pm. Well crap. I said to Taehee that I would be staying over at Jimin's but now, I can't tell that to Jimin.

"Um..." I trudged slowly towards Jimin who was standing and leaning by the fridge. Once again, I was distracted by his hot look that I had been denying. His hair was still wet and sticking on his forehead and he had a towel draped around his neck.

Good thing he's actually wearing some clothes now.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked before reaching for a glass bottle of milk in the fridge. He took off the cap and started chugging down the white liquid — wait, that sounded dirty.

"Well — I," I paused briefly and fiddled with my fingers as I didn't know how to ask him to let me stay over in his room. I mean, how can I shamelessly ask my ex such a thing? Jimin just stared at me, patiently waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"Canistayoverfortonight?" I uttered very quickly, faster than that Korean rapper... What is his name again? Asparagus Dick, I think.

"What are you mumbling?" Jimin asked. God damn it, now I have to repeat that embarrassing question again because this bastard's ears are filled with shit clogging them.

"I mean — I — okay — can I stay over in your room for tonight? Don't get me wrong. I said to Taehee that I would stay in your room tonight." I immediately cleared all of the misunderstandings before Jimin could be suspicious over it.

"You have to beg me with lewd voice then." Jimin suddenly demanded. This piece of Satan's shit, I knew that he always have a condition for every damn thing. And I'd rather shoot myself than begging like an idiot.

"No thanks, prick. I'll sleep on the street." I uttered before turning my heels around to get out of the shithole called Jimin's home. But when I was about to open the door, Jimin suddenly grabbed my forearm and whirled me around.

"I was just kidding. Of course, you can sleep over for tonight." Jimin said with friendly and inviting eyes and a genuine smile across his face. Rather than fluttered, I was crept out. Literally, I saw so many faces of Jimin today and it was tiring.

I didn't understand what is his real personality, at one time, he's cold, then he's gentle like an angel, but he could also be a total asshole.

And I still don't understand why did he dumped me three years ago.