13

The movie just started thirty minutes ago and you were already squirming uncomfortably in the red seat beside Jimin. Next to Jimin was Taehyung, who sat beside his beloved wife, Taehee. You shifted your eyes to Jimin who looked bored as hell.

How can he make that expression while watching a horror movie? You thought, baffled.

"Stop staring, ugly." Jimin, who felt nervous after being stared at you, accidentally lashed out at you. You were offended when he called you ugly. "Who's staring at you?!" You yelled at him.

The people who were sitting at the back shushed you up when your voice was too loud. Embarrassingly, you had to apologize to them and stayed silent. You sat, slumped in the seat. Even though your eyes were focusing on the movie, your mind had scuttled somewhere else.

Then, your eyes strayed over to Taehyung. You saw him taking off his jacket and wrapped it around Taehee's body. You felt a sting in your chest but continued sipping the Pepsi loudly. The people at the were getting annoyed by you but you didn't care. I wish Jimin would do that to me, you thought.

You averted your eyes from them and stared at Jimin who was yawning, probably found the film very boring. He was actually regretting his decision to go because now he had to waste an hour and a half watching boring film.

"Hey, Jimin." You called him and he turned his head to you with an indifferent look on his face.

"What?" He replied.

"Lend me your coat. I'm cold." You said boldly and started stroking your arms, as if it was really cold. But you were actually getting cold.

"No way. It's your fault for wearing short sleeves." Jimin furrowed his brows at you before diverting his attention to the movie again. Your jaw gaped widely at his insensitive attitude but it was expected. He's not as kind as Taehyung.

Now, I'm regretting my fashion choices, you thought. You looked down at your shirt with Hawaii imprinted right on the chest part. It was definitely embarrassing wearing clothes like that on a date but you didn't know what else to wear because you have no fashionable clothes in your closet.

Again, your eyes traveled to Taehyung and his wife. You saw that Taehee was getting drowsy from the boring movie and her head slowly wilting to Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung saw it and he smiled with faint blush spreading across his cheeks. He gently pulled her head to his shoulder, letting her sleep.

It feels like I'm witnessing a girly manga, you thought. Again, you reverted your eyes to Jimin, who was suddenly focusing on the movie. I wish I can do that too. With that thought on your mind, you sneakily placed your head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Um, can you not? Your head is heavy like a boulder." Jimin said, clearly rejecting you and pushed your head off his shoulder. Only God knows how embarrassing it was. You wished a hole would just suck you up.

Little did you know that Jimin was just embarrassed and flustered.

Feeling upset, you decided to leave for the washroom. You couldn't sit in there anymore with all those lovely couples who were flirting every chances they get. I hope those couples have diarrhea. You irrationally thought. You just wished to have lovely married life like everyone else.

"But it's all ruined because of that bastard." You angrily thought and punched the marbled sink with your fist. You pulled your hand back when the pain countered you.

"That's it. I'm not going back there." You decided to stay in the washroom until the movie ended. Meanwhile, you took out your phone from your purse and started playing games to kill time.

After an hour, you finally stopped playing the game in your phone and glanced at the time. Seeing that the movie must've ended, you decided to return to them. Happily, you skipped to the hall and saw Jimin and Taehyung. But you didn't see Taehee anywhere.

"Eh, where's Taehee?" You asked Taehyung who looked a bit down but still forced a smile on his face.

"She have to go first because she has a work to do. She's a designer after all so she's busy." Taehyung said. You had never seen him with such a sad expression before.

"Rather than that, where the hell have you been? You missed the entire thing!" Jimin butted in and started to yell at you in front of Taehyung. You felt embarrassed and didn't want to back down.

"Shut up! I can do whatever I want seriously. It doesn't concerns you!" You argued back and the little squabble continued for more than five minutes. You were at each other's throat. In front of Taehyung.

"Stupid idiot! I'm going home with Taehyung!" You concluded before grabbing Taehyung's arm. You clicked your tongue at Jimin to pissed him off even more.

"Sure, do what you like!" Jimin said, acting tough and heartless.

Somehow, Taehyung finds himself to be in the middle of a troubled couple.