16

Huh? Taeyong who? You thought, confused.

"I am Taeyong." The guy who had caught you answered as if he knew what was in your mind. You hesitantly distance yourself from him, feeling uneasy.

"Haha! Don't be scared. I won't bite — maybe." The guy named Taeyong joked around as he flashed his set of pearly teeth. "So, you're Y/N that Jungkook was talking about." The red haired guy suddenly said.

You turned to Jungkook who was looking at you mischievously and in a perverted way. You wondered why did he has so many girls around him. He's so famous, you thought.

"Do you know each other?" Jungkook asked excitedly as he pointed his fingers at you and the red haired guy.

"No. I just saved her after she hit her head on the pole." The red haired guy explained which made you blushed in embarrassed when you remembered how you stupidly crashed into a pole and almost fell.

"I see... So, what do you think of Y/N?" Jungkook suddenly asked the red haired guy. You cocked an eyebrow wondering why would he asked such a thing.

However, the red haired guy settled his eyes on you and started scanning you from head to toe. You felt very uncomfortable being under his judging eyes and unconsciously made an ugly funny face.

"She's so-so." The red haired guy exclaimed after ten seconds of observing. It ticked you off because what he said offended you. That's like saying I'm just plain and have no charm at all! You angrily thought.

What gives him the right to actually be rude when we just met? Seriously, all handsome men is always such a bastard. You thought. As you were in trance, Taeyong leaned closer to your face and caught you off guard.

"Are you mad?" The guy asked, which startled you because he was too close.

"Hell yeah I am!" You said irritatedly before backing away from him. It gave you the goosebumps because his attitude was exactly like Jimin's. You thought he's a doppelganger.

"Wow, you guys are sure getting along well. Y/N, how about joining us to a karaoke?" Jungkook said which made you turned your head to him.

"Hah? Why would I?"

•••

Even though you said all of that, you still went with them. Since you didn't feel like showing your face to Jimin, you decided to tag along. But you felt super awkward since they were all 18 and you were the only one who's 21.

"Don't worry I'm not 18 like them." You snapped out from daydreaming when Taeyong suddenly sat beside you, way too close to be appropriate. But you really started to think he was a psychic.

"How old are you then?"

"21." He stated which surprised you. You can't believe that he was the same age as you.

"Why are you hanging out with Jungkook?" You asked Taeyong but he couldn't hear you because of the loud sounds of speaker booming in the room and the voices of people singing.

"Hah? What did you say?!" Taeyong shouted as he inched his face closer to you. You were stunned by his long lashes, they were longer than yours. Taeyong noticed you were spacing off and he smiled.

"What? Did you fall for me?" Taeyong cockily asked which made you blinked twice before shaking your head in deny.

Suddenly, a woman — a very beautiful one suddenly scooted beside Taeyong and she cast him the alluring look. Taeyong's head was quick to turn away from you and a smirk slowly curled on his lips. Besides, the woman looked drunk.

"Taeyong." The woman said, seducing. "Kiss me." She smirked as she trailed her tattooed fingers on Taeyong's neck.

The hell with this woman? You thought. The woman sparred a glance at you for a second, giving you the he's mine sign. You thought that Taeyong wouldn't kiss a stranger just like that but you were wrong. He pressed his lips on hers and their kiss got deeper.

This is awkward. You were definitely uncomfortable, sitting beside two people who were kissing. Also, you were a little upset when Taeyong kissed the woman, when he barely knows her. Men are so easily deceived. You thought before standing up.

Jungkook who was having fun with his friends, noticed that you were leaving the karaoke room. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked over the booming speakers. "Home." You replied shortly.

I shouldn't have come. I'm 21 so I should act my age. You thought before leaving.

As soon as you got out of the building, you felt the chilly wind hitting your face. It made your hair stood up like spikes.

"Where are you going?" You turned around and saw Taeyong. He had followed you.

"Home." You said with an indifferent tone. You just disliked him for his boldness.

"Are you mad because I kissed that woman?" Taeyong suddenly asked, as if he had read your mind again.

"No. I was just disgusted. I didn't think you were the type of person to kiss a stranger." You paused, taking a moment. "If a stranger on the street asked you for a kiss, would you kiss her?" You poured out all of your thoughts.

Taeyong furrowed his brows, looking offended and confused. You felt a bit embarrassed, thinking you might've gone too far. "What are you saying? Why would I kiss a stranger?" Taeyong retorted.

"B — but you kissed the woman." You stuttered.

Taeyong burst into laughter and his voice pierced the silent and cold street. "She wasn't a stranger. She's the woman that I love." Taeyong said with a big smile on his face.

"But she's never serious about me." Taeyong's smile turned a bit sour as he scratched his head. You felt guilty for thinking he was kissing a stranger. I shouldn't have judged him too early, you thought, embarrassed.

"D — don't worry. You'll meet someone who can treat you better than that curvy woman did! Because a wonderful person like you deserves an amazing partner!" You tried cheering him up. Taeyong looked a bit surprised at first but then he laughed.

"What's so funny?" You asked, frowning.

"Sorry, you were trying so hard, I just —" Taeyong then burst into laughter again.

You snarled at him, as he laughed at your effort of comforting him. But you were glad that he didn't have the sad smile anymore. Though, you were reminded of Jimin out of the blue and remembered about the incident earlier. You immediately felt dejected.

"Your face tells me you have problems. Let me guess... your husband?" Taeyong once again never fails to surprised you with his psychic power.

"Y — yeah." You awkwardly admitted.

"Why did you married him?" Taeyong asked, to your surprised.

"W — well because we love each other." You lied, breaking into sweats.

"Liar." Taeyong said.

Shit.