one

A/N: So before the story starts I am bringing the 2008 twilight series up to date to modern 2019 era so it's more frequent to music etc. Hope you all understand and  enjoy x

Alex Swan is sitting at the airport waiting for her flight to be called on board. She 's feeling a vibration on her phone. Bella: Text me when you arrive, dad and I come to pick you up. Alex: Will do, just waiting to get on board:) They're declaring that they're boarding the plane, and Alex slowly gets up from her seat to board the plane. Before getting on, she taps the side of the plane and sits at the front with some leg space. She's going to feel happy having her headphones on to listen to music before the 2 hour flight starts falling asleep.

She senses someone rubbing her arm softly while a flight attendant tells her that the flight is about to land, Alex gathers her things before the plane lands gently on the runway. Alex slowly exits the plane, making her way over to the baggage, grabbing a small trolley for her luggage, setting it on the trolley, opening her cell, texting her sister's arrival and leaving. She pushes out the door of the trolley searching for the face of her sister and father. She finally sees them as Bella waves at her. Bella hasn't changed a bit yet in her looks. She's trying to drive the trolley to them.She's moving up to Charlie with the trolley stopping in front of him. "Hey dad." Alex says she's laughing, giving her dad a smile."Alex you've grown a lot," he says, laughing softly. "Just a little bit it." I say, cracking a joke. "Hi bells." I 'm giving her a huge hug. "Nice to have Alex back," Bella said. Charlie takes the trolley and drives it in front of them while Bella and Alex are heading behind. "How was the flight?" "It was all right that I fell asleep listening to music." Alex asks. Bella, she just nodded. The remainder of the walk was quiet but comfortable. They're going to get in the car driving around. "Bella has Edwards' mother to help her plan your bedroom." Charlie chimes in. "Well, with you emailing me with all your suggestions, we've managed to get everything you liked." Bella says. "Okay, I 'm looking forward to it." We eventually get to the building. We're going to get out of the car. " The place hasn't changed a lot," Alex says. "Fine or bad" says Charlie. "Well, I like it, but maybe you should help giving the house a lick of color." she smiles."Told you she say that," Bella said, nudging her father. He's huffs and he's carrying all the bags out. Alex and Bella are going to the door of Alex's place. "I hope you like it," Bella says, biting her lip to unlock the door.

She's wandering around looking around

She's wandering around looking around. "Bella I love it," Bella said strongly. "Thank you." Bella

is laughing happily. "Nice," Bella said. There's Charlie at the entrance of the room.

"You two girls are hungry?" he says. Both of them smile.

"Are you going to Carver Café for a bite then?" Bella says. Charlie noded just like that they were moving out to go to the café.Once at the café, they go inside the café to order their meals.They were seated and greeted by Angie."Good to have you back here, Alex, your dad and Bellawere really excited about you," she says, offering her iconic smile."So I've heard,"she says, nodding.After that, they went home, Charlie stayed up to watch the game, while Bella said she had to go to visit her boyfriend. Alex declared it a night as shegave her father a peck on the lips."I see you in the morning. Oh, and Dad, did the moving firm mention something about my car?" "She 's coming in the morning because you sent her away two weeks ago to move down here." "Great, I see you in the morning." She gathers her stuff and goes to her bedroom, leaping to the bed, falling asleep fast.

Next morning

Alex's Pov:

I get up dressing up for my first day at school. New school new people and a new annoying

ass people are going to pretend and be friends. I put my clothes on and grab's my bag before heading down for breakfast.

 I'm bumping into Bella down the stairs

 I'm bumping into Bella down the stairs. "Morning Sis," I say with a smile."Morning, you were worried about the fresh meat of the school." "I get over it," she said, laughing. "And I'm actually going to see this boyfriend at school?" I say. She's nodding. "Please be nice to him," she says, "How nice I am." I place my hand on my side. She's snorting. "But for sure Bella, he leaves you like the last time. I'm going to kick his butt," she laughs. "You can try, but you're not going to succeed." she says heading into the kitchen. "Wanna bet it." I say jumping from the stairs to the kitchen to see Charlie seated at the kitchen table drinking coffee. "Good morning pops"I said, sitting down. "Somebody's in a chirpy mood,"he says, sipping his coffee."It was a good night's sleep to take the day," I say, laughing, standing up for a bowl of cereal. We here the honk of a driver. I 'm looking out the window to see a boy standing in the car. "Your boyfriend is here," I said. I 'm going to walk out the door. "ALEX!" calls Bella. "I'm going straight to him."

The boy lifts his eyebrow at me. "Are you Edward right?" I ask. He's laughing. "Yes, I'm Edward Cullen ..." His head turns to the side. "Fuck" I 'm asking me to grab my fist. "If you hurt Bella again, you dead boy," I say, looking in his eye. He grabs his mouth, nods Bella races by me. "Alex you didn't need to do that," she says, growling at me. "Oops." Smirking back inside, Dad glared out the window, staring at me. When I was in the kitchen. "That was a some punch," he says. "I remember why I used to package it." I said. Looking down at my fist, man. "Crap." They're both battered and swollen throughout. Dad's going to get the ice pack for me. Another joke grabs our attention. I can see a truck with a car and a bike. "Finally,"I said. Dad and I are heading out to see my car and my motorbike being unloaded. "You've got a Porsche," Dad says. "I've been basically saving for one since I was five years old and the ride came with a car."

 I take the car keys and place my bag in the passenger seat. "I see you later on dad, I 'm going to the police station later," I say, giving him a peck on the cheek and signing off the car form. Getting back in the car is putting my music on. Driving to Fork High School.