6

Friday

Heading to school, I nod at Bella and to the Cullens

Heading to school, I nod at Bella and to the Cullens. Heading off into class. Sitting beside Alice and Jasper. "Hey, Alex!" Alice says giving me her famous smile. "Hello, Alice." "Do you have any plans for the weekend?" she looks at her smiles at her. "Actually I do. I'm having my friends from I have known for years coming to visit me." "That sounds nice." I nod listening to the teacher. After listening and going to the classes going to Physical education I see Emmett standing beside Rosalie. She looks good in her sweats. Heading over to Moe. "Sup girl," I say smiling. "Aye. Will you quit eye goggling the blondie over there." she digs me with an elbow. I groan in pain. "Bitch I wasn't staring." "Yeah right." Moe eye roll's at me beginning to warm up for the class.

After school Alex emerges from the school to see three vehicles at the curb with a large group of teens and young people standing there laughing. Once they see Alex they all turn around to look at her. "There is our girl." a dark-haired young man with stubble smirking giving her a devious smile. "Derek, kids, " Alex says laughs at them.

"Well, I missed you all," Alex says smiles running to the group hugging her. "Let's party!!" Silently whisper's Maia. "Follow me to my house. We have to build a tent before anything begins." Alex sees the Cullen's looking their direction especially the group. They seem to be defending stance, Edward stars at Alex while Bella is pulling him away.  Alex takes Maia, the twins in her car allowing the rest of the gang to follow her home. Once they all arrive home, they hop out.

Alex POV:

"Alright all let's get the tent up and we sort the food afterward and have the movies and seating sorted," I said clapping my hands. "JEEZ ALEX! We only get here and she's already bossing us around." Stiles says. Everyone laughs. All the girls grab everything from the cars, while the boys grab everything with the tent related. Showing the girls in the house. "It's missing a lot of women's touch," Liz says. "L my mother left my dad about 10/12 years ago. The house has been left the same way they had it. Dad never got over the divorce." I say. "Oooofff that's sad," Maia says picking a photo of me and Bella. I nod. "So was that the blonde girl we saw at the car park?" Josie says. "yeah." "She's cute looking but she gave us the biggest glare," Allison says. "OOh well, that means somebody has a crush," Liz says. "Oh shut up not me. She has been flirting with me since night out. Then ghosted me at school." I say. "Damnnn," Derek smirks. "Anyway, we have the weekend to chill," I say crossing my legs. "Oh yeah, and hunt." "Okay, so what movie shall we put on." Maia. Suddenly Josie and Lizzie start arguing with everyone about putting on PS I Love or the half of it. "Alex which one do you pick.?" Stiles asks. "The Half of It" Everyone then settles down and put Netflix on to watch the movie. Forgetting everything whats happening outside the house.

3rd Person:

Little do they know someone is outside watching them very carefully.