15

Not proof read!!

Rosalie stares over Alex's place, herself and Jasper were on watch tonight. "You should go up to her and say hello. I call out if there's trouble," Jasper says, laughing. After a few seconds, Rosalie knocks on Alex's window, the windows open. "Hey." Rosalie is giving Alex one of her famous smiles. "Hey, Baby, are you a meteor shower? Cuz I'm watching you from my bed." "Haha." Rosalie slides in the window. They've been holding each other for a moment until Alex pulls Rose to the top of Rosalie's bed with her. "How's the guarding going?" "It was going well before I got here." Alex grins, leaning forward, catching Rose's lips. "I like it, it's kind of hot knowing you're shielding me and my dad." Rose's face changes for a bit. "I would die for you, Alex." "Jesus" Alex whispers. "Don't say that way, I don't want to lose you too easily either Rose." They hold each other, once Alex's breath is slower, Rose sits there awake, thinking what would happen when that newborn army comes to Fork's.

Alex wakes up sluggish, looks up to see Rose looking down at her. "Morning beautiful." "Good morning, you didn't sleep?" "I don't, well I can pretend if it helps you go to sleep." "Maybe, that's a bit strange you can't sleep." "Alex, I am a dead person." "Yeah, but is a vampire." "And?" "And you are kind've alive." Rose rolls her eyes, slowly pushes Alex up to get her up. Alex gets dressed. They go downstairs for breakfast to find Bella and Edward making breakfast. "Morning sis, Edward," Alex says giving them a small smile before reaching past Bella a bowl for cereal.  Alex sits down eating. "We are meeting up with Jacob and Sam for a meeting so Alex you can come if you like," Edward says. "What's the meeting for?" "It's training more like. We are training with them.

Alex and Bella sit on a stone watching the Cullen's and the La Push wolf clan train. Alex sat up once Rosalie was fighting 1v1 with Jasper. "Come Rose." Alex whispers, next thing Rosalie has Jasper on the ground with her foot on his throat while holding a stance. Alex grins at Bella. Once the training ends, Rosalie takes Alex away from the groups. "Do you want to go out after we clean up?" Rosalie asks. "Sure, do you have something planned?" Alex says grabbing Rosalie's hand. "Oh yes, and so I need you to be ready by 5:30 pm. I drop you home now and I collect afterwards." Rosalie says leading them to Emmett's jeep, heading back to the Swan's house. "See you later," Alex says pecking Rose's cheek.

Alex dresses up

Alex dresses up. And sits on the porch stairs waiting for Rosalies car stops suddenly outside the Swan's residence. Alex steps into the car, turning to Rosalie. "Hey there beautiful" Alex says grinning. Rosalie gives her one of her famous smiles. "Hi baby, you ready?" "Always" giving a wink before Alex puts her swat belt on. They drive listening to some Duncan Lawrence music, Alex gently grabs Rosalies hand.

Driving to Seattle, they listen to the new album from Griff chilling

They park up and walk hand in hand slowly looking at the windows of the shops until they see a car shop ahead. Rosalie pulls her into the shop, smelling the freshness of the rubber of the wheels.
"How about we go and pick some things out to modify your car?" Rosalie says smiling. " let's go!" Alex grins kissing Rose on the cheek. Little did the two love birds know someone was watching them from across the street in the shadows with deep Ruby red eyes. Another shadow approach the other person. "Is it her?" "Just as red head said." A evil grin comes on the man's face.

A/N: so I'm really sorry I have been inactive with the story. First off I went off starting writing this chapter having ideas and realising it was going to work. So took a break with writing block to come back with inspiration from admiring other rosalie hale stories which I'm a fan of. I know what I want to do with this book! Again please be patient with me!

Hope you all well! Stay safe ❤ but I stream twitch now if anyone does want to watch me other than writing. It's twitch.tv.sheilanno