4.

Arriving at the party. We all head to the kitchen where the drink has been made and mixed with other drinks and snacks. I grab a cup smelling it was whiskey, slowly sipping it away walking with Mikaela's we finish our drinks deciding to dance with everyone else. Dancing away seeing Bella's group arrives, I give her wave seeing Edward behind her I give him a small nod. We keep dancing away and the song changing.

I run and grab Bella, with a lot of resisting dragging Bella dancing. I watch her move. Bella shout shouts. " I can't dance." "Sure you can! Just listen to the beat." I say moving to the beat and not caring. I see Bella finally loosing up to the song, we dance away I move behind grabbing Edward. "DANCE WITH HER!" I Shout turning around and bumping into the blonde sister of Edward. "Shit I'm sorry," I shout, Rosalie turn's around giving me a smile. "It's alright," she says. She dances with her sister.  Mikaela grabs me hugs me. "We getting more drinks, you want to join us?" I nod going to the kitchen grabbing another drink of whiskey but adding coke cola.

I sit down sipping the drink while everyone danced. Someone on my left sits beside me. "Are you finished dancing?" I look to see Rosalie sitting beside me. "No. Just needed a small break from it." I say smiling sipping from my drink. "hm, shame." she says. "Why that?" I ask. "I wanted to dance with you." Rosalie says before sliding past me into the crowd of dancing bodies. I get up after her dancing through the crowd sliding behind Rosalie dancing gradually placing my hands on her hips. Rosalie turns around to face me putting her arms around my shoulders getting closer to me, dancing to the beat of the song.

Rosalie gave me a smile, I looked at her eyes noticed they were gold yellow stunningly beautiful but those eyes seemed to see so much more than anyone's and I falling lost in them. Next thing the song stopped, Rosalie steps backward disappearing into the crowd. I just stare at her stop for a few months before moving away drinking more drinks from the kitchen.  By the time I was on fifth or sixth drink not sure how much I drank, Bella brings me home with Edward sitting in the car quietly not saying anything or thinking of much except how much I probably regret it tomorrow. Slowly getting up the stairs, removing my makeup and getting into my pj's and crashing into my bed.

Next morning:

I slowly sit up feeling my head throb, grabbing a hoodie and walk down to the bathroom. Getting into the hot water, soaking in the warmth. Getting dressed and stepping into the kitchen. Seeing Bella sitting in the kitchen table. "Morning, how's the sore head."  "Sore enough," I say giving her a weak smile grabbing the glass filling with water taking some medicine to help with the head. I put the kettle on for coffee, grabbing a bowl of cereal sitting across from Bella. "How did you find Tyler's party?" I ask munching away. "Good, other than you pulling me to dance." scowling at me. Giving her goofy smile. "You needed to get loose, "I say smiling. "Yeah, and you were getting real close to Rosalie." smirking at me. "Isn't she with Emmett," I say. "Nope, Emmett has a girlfriend Kate." I nod. "She's very Available." I look at her, getting up pouring my cup of coffee. "Right and I'm in her league." sipping away.

"You never know."