11

The next few days Rosalie ignored Alex. And it was making Alex worried. Alex even asked Edward how is she really. He told her she left Forks straight after talking with her and went up to Alaska to see her cousins. Bella reassured her. "She comes around. Edward was the same when we seeing each other." Bella says. "We aren't even a couple yet Bella. She only asked me out earlier that day." Alex says getting frustrated. Alex hung with Mikela and Moe eating lunch not paying much attention. Classes finally finished Alex told Charlie and Bella she was going to drive down to Beacon Hills to see Scott, Stiles, and them for till Sunday morning. Charlie accepted it once she got home before dark on Sunday night. Alex sped walked to car hopping in. Just before she turned her engine on there was a knock on the window. Alex looks up to see Alice.

"Hey, Alice." "Hey Alex, Just wanted to say sorry about Rosalie. She doesn't show or express her emotions well. She is back to normal soon and talking to you soon I can see it!" she says giving her a small smile. "Thanks, Alice. Can you tell her to text to see she is okay." she says.. "Sure. Drive safely." Alices before skipping back to the rest of Cullens snuggling into Jasper. Alex drives off heading to Seattle airport. She parked and checked into the airport customs and heads to a plane flying to LAX. Alex had let the boys know she was coming, so there was no surprise to see Stiles waiting by his jeep with Malia. She hugs them both and hopped into the car. Thankfully LAX airport was only an hour away drive from Beacon Hill. "Everyone else is at Scott's, they were ordering pizza for us." Alex hums. "I still can't believe you dry this junk," Malia says kicking the dashboard. "HEY! LEAVE MY BABY ALONE."  he says grabbing one of Malia legs and she begins to growl. He quickly dropped her as fast as a lightning bolt. Alex just smiles. They finally get to Scott's house.  Once inside. "Why do we have the honor of Alex's presence!" bow Scott and Liam. Alex rolls her eyes. "Because I missed you idiots and I need to release some steam. Is that okay with you?" Alex says grabbing a box of pizza. Alison sits down beside her. "Boys how about you go to the store and get us some snacks," Lydia says before pushing them all. Lydia, Malia, Kira, sit beside Alex. "I think I screwed things up with Rosalie." she says sighing.  She begins to tell them what happened.

Meanwhile back in Forks

Rosalie comes home after being in Alaska to see Denali's coven. Rosalie drops her back into a room, walks down to the living room to see Emmett playing video games. "You need to talk to Alex," he says pausing his game. "It's none of your business Emmett." Rosalie frowns. "Alex left for the weekend. She was upset at school on Friday." Jasper says slipping beside Rosalie. " I didn't mean to upset her. You need to tell how you feel, you can't run away every time when you can't express your true feelings." Jasper says. "ENOUGH! I don't want to talk about it right now." she stomps out of the house walking down by the edge of the house by the small river. She hears footsteps beside. "You should really speak nicer to your brothers Rosalie." Esme sits beside her. "I'm sorry. It's just I'm so frustrated." Rosalie then decides to tell Esme what Alex told her. "Maybe it's a good thing, she knew what you were and still wanted to get to know you," she says. "Maybe." "So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to apologize and fight for your mate? Or just mope like a whiney child." Esme says before standing up. Rosalie just looks at her for a moment thinking.

During the week, Rose was going to take Alex on their date on Thursday night. Alex get's ready. Rose only told her to dress up nicely as they were going to a restaurant.

Alex finishes eating a whole tub of bens and jerries ice cream, most of the girls were watching a Netflix show. Alex then feels her phone buzz. It was her, she finally texted.

Rosalie: I'm sorry for what I did. When you are back in Forks. I like to meet you to explain and apologize to you in person.

Alex just stares at the text for a moment. Before replying back to her text saying Okay, see you Sunday and slowly falls asleep on Allison's shoulder been surrounded by some of her friends. On Sunday she wakes up early, Stiles and Scott drove her to the airport. Hugging them goodbye she flys back to Seattle. She gets into her car, playing her playlist before driving home to Forks. She begins to sing to the song.

Slowly parking up the house. Getting up to the door to open. "Hey Alex," says Charlie. "Just going to make coffee. Want some." "Please." she smiles dropping her bags into her room sits beside her dad sipping the coffee. "How was the gang from California." "They are good, busy with the final year of been seniors. Usual." "Are you feeling better?" "A little, I have to meet someone to finish it the discussion I was having with them. Hopefully, they won't walk off this time." "Who?" "Rosalie Hale." "Edward's sister." "Stepsister dad, they aren't really related. I hope." she smiles sipping. She and Charlie talk about Charlie are going fishing with Sam Clearwater next weekend. So the house is free for Alex to begin to build the porch. Alex takes her father's mug with her's washes them. There was a knock on the front door, Charlie goes to the door. "Oh ah Hi Rosalie." Charlie gives her a small smile admiring her beauty. "Is Alex in?" she asks sweetly. "Ah yes, come in. She's in the kitchen." He opens the door more for her to come in. "I leave you to chat," he says grabbing his jacket. "I will be outside moving stuff out of the back for you Alex," he says. "Thanks dad." he disappears outside. Alex just looks at Rosalie. "Hello." "Hi" "How was Beacon Hills." "Good," Alex says leaning back to the worktop. "I am sorry for my behavior. I reacted silly and childish and should've just stopped and keep not running away." Alex just nods. "I am not very good at expressing my emotions. I haven't really expressed these feelings I have for you very well. The last time I did I...." she doesn't finish her sentence. Alex walks up to her taking her hand holding it. "Take your time, we can take things slow as long you are comfortable." she gives her a smile. "And I forgive you. Just as long we are still going on that first date." Rosalie grins. "Can... Can I hug you?" she asks.  Alex just grabs her hugs her tightly. "I'm not going anywhere, Rose." "Rose?" "New nickname for you," Alex says slowly kissing Rose's temple on her tippy toes. "I really like you Alex." "And I like you too Rosalie Hale."

A/N: Hello All, I do apgolise for the wait. Since lockdown in the summer I got to go back to my job and working full time again. So there might be slow updates, I'm going to try my best write maybe twice a week for each chapter to make it 2/3 posts a month. If all goes well! Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe during these odd times. oh and DONT FORGET TO WEAR A MASK Don't want to end up like Trump ;)