7

After the movie, everyone got tired went to sleep. Expect Alex. She went to the kitchen grabbed a glass of water looking out of the window. She could see a shadow of a person standing staring back at her. She turns grabs baton putting it in the back of her jeans. She lowly whistles in the house, first-person up was Maia. "What is it?" "Someone is watching us. I'm going to go out. Keep watch." Alex says walking out the door. "It's not safe." Maia quietly whispers. Alex walks out slowly. "I know you out here. So quit hiding." Alex says. "I just want to know why you spying." Alex looks around to see if any movement. She feels a breeze behind her.

"I just want to see how a human-like you is with those mutts." a voice says. "Oh, you mean the wolves.  They aren't that bad. But clearly you are cold one." says Alex. "Hmmm. You are cuter in person." Alex turns to see a redhead woman. "I hope you are just passing through. There are others in town just like you and most likely kill you if they see you. So I say leave now." Alex says stepping up to her. "Aww but I'm having fun." she redhead pouts. "She said leave." Maia comes behind Alex growling along with Derek, Scott, Liam, and Colton and Hope. "You better follow my words, or there will be trouble, not just from us," Alex says. The redhead lifts her hands up in defeat. "Fine, but I will be back. Little human." she winks at Alex before whizzing off. Alex finally left a breath out. "Who was that?" Scott says. "I have no idea," Alex says.  "I think I will have to let the La Push wolves know there was a cold one around in the morning," Alex says before walking back to the house. "Looks like we aren't going camp outside after all." Say Allison says from the back porch. "The boys will sleep out outside and patrol," Scott says with the other boys nodding. "Lucky us." Say Lizzie eye-rolling. "Well I didn't see you helping," says Maia. Lizzie flips her off.  "Alright, kids. Let's get some sleep yeah." Alex says walking past them all heading to her bedroom to find Josie, Lydia, and Kira sitting on the floor looking at Alex's photography. "I forgot you were really good with a camera," says Josie. "It's only a hobby. Come on let's sleep it's late.

Next Morning

Next Morning

Alex groggily wakes ups. To see Hope and Josie tangled up together. Smirking taking a photo of them. She knew they were into each other. She silently tips toes downstairs to start cooking breakfast to see her father and Bella sitting at the table. "Morning? You up early." Alex says to Bella. "I'm going dress shopping with Alice. She forced Rosalie to come with us." Bella says munching on toast. "Have fun." Alex laughs. "How come the boys out sleeping outside?" Bella says deadpanned. Alex looks at her dad and back at Bella. "Bella you know our dad is a sheriff. He would kill them to sleep in the house with so many girls,"  she says. "Oh," Alex laughs facepalm.  There is a honk at the front of the house. "Shit I'm not dressed," Bella says running upstairs. "I stall them," Alex says walking out front door to see Alice leaning on the car with Rosalie in the back with the window down. "Well good morning to you both," Alex says smiling walking down to them. "Bella ready?" Alice says giving Bella a hug. "Oh no she is ready in less than five minutes I hope." "Cute pj's," says Rosalie smirking. "Thanks," Alex says with scratching the back of her neck. "So you girls off shopping eh. Have fun with that with Bella. She won't be much help." Alex says smiling. "Oh no, we helping her to get a new wardrobe," Alice says. "Ooh finally. She needs an upgrade."  Alex says. "Oh, thanks." Says Bella walking down from the porch. "Sorry but it's the truth," says Alex shrugging. "What you doing for the day?" Alice asks. "Oh, my friends are here, we having a campfire tonight and going to make an outdoor cinema," Alex says. "OOOh, that sounds fun!" Alice says squealing. "Yeah, but I have to go down to La Push before the fun." "Why?" Rosalie looks at Alex. "Ah La Push business." Alex says giving her a small smiling. "Anyway, I'm taking enough of your time. I have to make breakfast the hungry beasts inside. "Laughing. "Enjoy shopping." Alex waves before walking back inside.

Alex rubs her hands together. "Let's get cooking." Charlie looks at her. "Are these friends going to pay for the food they are using." Alex Groans. " I went shopping  dad yesterday. I was prepared. " she shrugs and puts an apron on to make pancakes and bacon.

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I got a bit of inspiration from other Rosalie Hale books which I am obsessed with! I hope you all are well! Anyone else getting obsessed with tik tok? Because I am with all these hot gay girls on there . oooff I'm definitely into girls XD