9

The next morning,  Alex decided to take everyone including Bella and Charlie out for breakfast at Carver Café (The Lodge, the cafe real name) Charlie was really excited about it as it was his favourite restaurant in the town. Everyone was joking around and getting along with Bella and Charlie. After breakfast, the gang had to go back to Beacon Hills and Salvatore School as they had school the following day and had homework to be done. Alex hugs all of them even Derek gave her a hug which was a rare thing. After they departed, Alex, Bella, and Charlie go to the local home depot. Alex had already measured, to make a porch. "Why can't you just leave the front door as it is," Bella says pushing the trolley around. "Because I want to have company over in the house, for us, the house is small enough anyway. The porch isn't for the front, it's for the back and I'm going to sort them back yard anyway.  It doesn't look homely if you get what I mean." Alex says grabbing a nail gun and hammer. "Also once I have finished the porch, I plan to build a garage." Alex twirls around grabbing a belt to hold the hammer and other things, along gloves. "Uh why? Dad just parked upfront." Bella says. "For my car and bike and anyway I'm planning to restore a 1973 dodge charger, I already bought the base of the car and some parts." "A charger." Charlie looks disbelieved, while Bella just looks bored. After getting everything and ordering the wood for the porch they go home. Once there Alex and with the help of Charlie places everything out at the back covered, Bella was beginning to cook dinner. "I got to finish my homework before dinner. Shout for me when it's ready Bella." Alex says to her. Receiving mumbles from her sister in the kitchen.

Alex grabs her English book to study the pop quiz she has on a midsummer night dream from Shakespeare. Though she keeps it's quiet that she quiet enjoys the play and the book from Shakespeare. She even had a tattoo quoted from the book on her side of her left arm.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

Finished her reading she feels her phone in her pocket vibrate with a text message from Rosalie.

Rosalie: How was your weekend with your friends?

Alex: It was good, missing the time I spent with them. As they live in different places but we all share a home together as they are like a second family to me.

Rosalie: That's good. Did you all get to do many activities?

Alex: We watched a couple of movies, and made a movie fort outside. And had breakfast with them this morning before they left. I already miss them, to be honest.

Rosalie: Why is that?

Alex: They understand me while others can't. And accept me for who I am?

Rosalie: And what's that? Sorry if I am stepping on your toes asking?

Alex: That I am gay. I lost previous friends I believed to trust and care for.

Rosalie: I am sorry :( I wouldn't do that too you.

Alex: Well I am glad. Because I like you too much ;)

Rosalie: Oh you do?

Alex: Yup. I mean you are a stunning girl

Rosalie: Well this has become quite the conversation

Alex: is this fun? are we officially flirting now?

Rosalie: Flirtation is the eye of the beholder

Alex: ok so yes

Rosalie: Yes I say so ;) I see you at school tomorrow cutie ;)

Alex was grinning ear to ear, she just stared at the texts. Before hearing Bella shout for her as the dinner was ready. Heading down the stairs, she sits down in her chair. "Homework finished?" asked Charlie. "Yup," she says dragging the p out. "Good," Charlie says sipping his beer. Dinner was quiet as Alex could already tell Bella had something else on her mind. Alex cleared the table before saying good night to her father and sister, she was going to finish writing everything in the list and plans for the porch along with the garage before calling it a night at 11pm. Changing and sliding into bed. She couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow just to see Rosalie.