2

Driving in slightly bit too fast into the car park all the kids looked straight at me. Making me smirk. Course they knew I was coming, I see Bella with a group of people all looking like they ready to kill anybody who spoke to them. I slowly parked the car away from everyone elses car as I don't want them to touch it or scratch my baby. I put my headphones and play some music.

I walk past everyone giving me the whispers and talking about. I just smile walking past. I give a small smile to Bella and glare to Edward before I walk up the steps of the school entering. I walk into the front office getting my schedule and map of the school I walk down to go my homeroom I get stopped by this asian boy with 2009 hair cut. "New Swan right?" I remove one headphone. "Yeah I'm guessing you are Eric." I say. "Bella told you about me?" he says smiling. "Just you run the school paper with Angelica." I say smiling. "Nice nice, want to be on the front of the paper this week?" he ask's. "Nah but thanks though." I smile before walking off to the classroom. The teacher was already there so I hand them my sheet before I sit down. A few minutes more students to fill in with two of the people from Bella's group she was hanging out with came in. A small girl with pixie hair and guy with blonde curly hair holding hands. "You are Alex right?" someone ask's me. "Yeah" I say without looking up. "I'm Alice and this is Jasper. We are Edward's siblings." I shot up hearing his name. I look at them both. "Nice to meet you." I say giving them both a smile. " I can tell we get on quite well." she says giving me a smile before sitting down. " Oh really? Why do you think so?" I ask turning around. "I just feel it." she says smiling. I just nod and turn back to the front as the class begins. After classes finished for lunch I head to the canteen. I bumped into a girl with short curly hair wearing a rainbow badge on her denium jacket. "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." she says. "It's okay. Nice badge." I say smiling. "Thanks. I am  Mikaela" "Alex." we hand shake. "Want to join me and my friends for lunch, since you are new." she says. "Sure." I say smiling. She leads me to her table of friends.

"Guy's this is Alex Swan

"Guy's this is Alex Swan." she introduces me. Everyone waves and we sit down we talk most of the time talking about music and lgbt relatable things. "So you sing?" I ask to Mikaela. "Yeah I go under the name King Princess." she says. "Nice name" i say we talk about her music and about music. Bell rings we all have to go back to class.

The end of the day of school. I hug Mikaela and say bye. I walk slowly back to my car and hear snigger from a boy. "Nice car, did your daddy buy it for you weirdo fag." I turn around hearing those words. "Boy you don't even fucking know me and you trying to test me already." I say. He jumps of his jeep. "Yup" he says. His friends don't so smiling when he is on the ground holding his face. "Don't insult me or anyone here in the lgbt community you homopobhic white trash." I say walking off getting into my car. Turning it on and pressing the accelerator making the car volume go loud before I drive off playing my music loud.

I get home and drop my bag in my room. Storm off outside the back yard grab wood and pick axe and start cutting my the wood to take my anger out. I hear a car pull into the drive and a door opening. Bella walks over to me. "You okay?" she ask's. "Not really Bella." I say keeping cutting wood. "I heard what that boy said. I'm sorry." she says. I stop and turn. "Why should you be sorry, he is one who said it." I say I drop the axe walking inside to cook the dinner. Bella stands there watching me. "You going to stare or help." I say. She moves and begins to helps me with the dinner.