12

What happened after that? Well lets just Bella got herself in trouble. Jacob was over the house more which made Edward pissed off. Alex didn't really care as didn't care for both them as she likes to call them idiots. Slex has been on more facetime with the Calinfoina gang telling them how it was going with Rosalie. Alex and Rosalie had been on a couple of times since until Rosalie drove Alex home one Thursday afternoon. "Whats up?" Alex says looking at Rose with a look. "You been huffing and puffing over something, so whats going on?" Alex says. "It's noting, just some family problems. We aren't agreeing and diagreeing on a topic." "Ohh what's it about." "Noting really, it's silly. You don't need to worry about it." she gives Alex hand a squeeze. "If you say so. Oh don't think I notice Edward is staying over in Bella's room at night. Creep." Alex says looking out the window. "How did you know?" "They talk too loud something, espically if it comes to Jacob and Bella. Edward gets very defensive. I don't like it. Bella isn't owned by Edward so he can fuck off." Alex says grabbing her bag as Rosalie stops the car at the house. "The porch is looking good so far." Rosalie says giving Alex Compliment. "Thanks, I just need help with the roofing in the weekend. Dad is going help me with it." "Would like me to help you?" Rosalie asks. "You really want to spend the weekend and my dad?" "It will help me get along with your father Alex, anyway he's still getting used to me." Alex laughs and kisses her on the cheek. "Deal, just you can buy us pizza." winking at her before getting out of the car.

Meanwhile at the Cullens House

Bella was with the Cullen sitting at the living area, when Rosalie arrives. Rosalie throws a pillow at Edward, he grabs it. "HEY!" Bella shouts. "You idiot, Alex know's you are staying over in Bella's room. She heard you two loudly talking." She says growling. "Are you trying to get us caught." "Hey, you want to date my sister you have tell her truth." Bella says. "No I won't." Rosalie folds her arms. "If you don't I will have to." Bella says. "You wouldn't dare." "TRY ME" Bella raises her voice. Rosalie growls and snarls. Edward and Alice quickly get between both girls. "Let's calm down. Shall we." Carlise says. Rosalie just huffs and storms out.

Back in Swan's house

Alex senses someone in the house, she quickly grabs a small sword Kira gave her one summer, saying Valerie's Protection Spell she learned from Hope and Josie. She heard creaks on the floor boards. When a shadow of a person stood on the other side of the door. They slowly opened the door but didn't step forward. Alex heard hisses and next thing they were gone. Alex slowly steps forward out of her room to check if they were there. Noting. She quickly hides the sword and heads downstairs outside. Just as Bella and Edward arrives. "Something isn't right." Edward says before walking into the house. "Um yeah. Someone was in the house." Alex says. Bella looks at her. "Oh yeah I'm alright thanks for asking." Alex says rolling her eyes. "I got to ring Jacob." Bella says turning away walking into the house ringing Jacob. "Right that's what always happens. Ring Edward or Jacob." Alex follows them into the house, she storms up to Bella's rooms. "Right, tell me what fucking drama you both got yourselfs into again." Alex says folding her arms. "It's noting." "OH NOTING" Alex says "Someone was in our freaking house Bella! And they weren't welcomed in. "SO WHAT THE FUCK IS going on." Alex says raising her voice getting angry. "Oh calm down." Edward says. "Fuck you man, ever since Bella started dating you shes been getting more trouble." Alex says stepping up to him. "And I'm not scared of you." She says. "You should be."Edward smirks. "oh hold up what's going on here." Dads home, he's stepping inbetween us. "Edward been a dick" alex says walking into her room.

Rosalie tenses when she smells wolf scent off Edward when he comes home. She could her there is going to be a family meeting. She walks downstairs sitting beside Alice and Jasper. "Someone has been the swans house. And alex was home alone." Rosalie snaps her head straight at Edward. "Shes alright, but she was very angry with me and bella. Wanting to know what is happening." He lightly laughs. "This isnt funny." Rosalie snaps.

Rosalie phone vibrates. It was alex with a text.

Are you free? I need to talk with you.
Rosalie mutters something under her breath. "Are we done here?" Rosalie asks getting a nod from Carlisle. She walks away grabbing her car and driving the swans house. Alex was standing outside the house.
"Thanks for meeting me this late." Alex says giving her a small smile. " what's up?" Rosalie says. "Let's walk out to the back" rosalie follows her. Alex turns around to her, putting her hands into her pockets. " I need you tell me the truth rosalie." Alex says looking into her eyes.
"What do you mean?" "Quit denying it Rosalie, you are clearly involved with something." "Maybe." "You are part of the supernatural arent you." Rosalie freezes. "You're pale face, coldness. I seen red eyes mostly but not yours." Rosalie opens her mouth. "I..."