5

Since it was the weekend I drove into town I walked into the local bookshop. Greeting the store owner walking in. I slowly lose myself into books finding an old Jane Eyre book. I decided to buy it and read it at home. I walked across the road, to the coffee shop, ordering a coffee sitting there reading the beginning of the book sipping the coffee. I see a pixie-haired girl with Bella walking up the street grinning seeing Bella been pulled into the dress store.

I finish my coffee after paying for it, I walk back to my cargo to the grocery store for the house. After finishing the groceries I drive home to cook dinner. Bella comes home with Alice with a spring in her. "We went shopping," Bella says with a look of unhappiness. "Your sister needed new clothes, I went to help her," Alice says running up the stairs with the shopping. Very quickly Alice is back down.
"So Alex you got nice and cozy with my sister." She says smirking. I turn to her. "Well I mean she's beautiful  but I'm so confused by her." I say. " why?" "Well, it's like she flirts with me and the next thing she disappears. Like does she like me or is she playing with me?" " I talk to her." She smiles, hugging us both and leaving us to go home. I sigh.
"So Bella what you want to cook for dinner?" "Spaghetti bolognese?" "Sure." I get up to help cook dinner.

Monday at school

Driving into the car park, seeing the Cullens are already there following Bella and Edward just parking before me. Hopping out walking through the rest of the students avoiding Eric who was following me all the way to my locker. I swing around staring at him. "What do you want Eric," I said. "I need your help?! he says smiling. "With what?" "I need the Cullens to get featured in the paper on how their adoptions happened." "Jesus Eric no. You can ask them yourself if you had the balls to. Ask Bella." I turn to grab my stuff from the locker storming off to class. Muttering calling Eric a dumbass. Sitting in class Moe sits beside in Art. "So what's with you and the Blonde." " I don't know really at the party we flirted and yeah I think she is stunning but that's all that happened," I said sighing. "Just be careful she could break your heart without knowing." After classes finished I walk straight to my car, Bella was calling me but ignore her reviving the car driving off before she approaches me. Playing my music.

Driving to Port Angeles, sending dad a text saying I was going to be late making an excuse saying I had to collect something there. I drive up to this house's drive.

Walking up to the door even before knocking on the door it was swung open

Walking up to the door even before knocking on the door it was swung open. "Alex. What's up?" the tall dark-haired boy looked at her. "Hey Stiles, any of the girls in?" "Maia, Josie and Hope." making way for Alex. "Usual room?" "Yup." running up the stairs knocking the door. Been pulled in. "We sensed you were coming. "Josie smiles. "Girl trouble clearly. " nodding. Sitting there talking about it. "So she's your sister's boyfriend adoptive sister. BUT Is she hot?" Maia says getting punched in the arm by Josie. "I mean if you guys are free this weekend you all can see it yourself's." "OOOHHH yes! I HEAR A FIELD TRIP!" Door swings open Lizzie appearing grinning. "I send a text in the group chat to everyone." Lizzie pulling out her phone.

"Gucci Gang"

L: GANG WE GOING TO FORKS TO SEE ALEX!! THIS WEEKEND!

Scotty: aye Alex your dad okay with this?

Alex: I tell him in the morning when I get home.

L: So prepare all! We going to outshine those Fork's kids! We are WAY BETTER THAN THEM!

Alex: Okay Lizzie we know that already ;)

Oh and guys. All the girls looked up.

"I think Rosalie is a Vampire."