The Top Student, The Rebel and The Teacher

Chapter 20

Helena's POV

She wasn't very fun to play with, I caught her within minutes and dragged her to the woods, I think I broke her leg, it doesn't matter though, she won't need it when she's dead. Soon I will be more powerful than any worthless human and any Alpha that may stand in my way. I will rule all werewolves, natural or not, I will be the Alpha, the Luna and the Beta, all others will be the Omegas to my power. She shuffles in the cell I threw her in when Nicola walks in with Samantha not far behind.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mallaurie, thought you could get away from me did you? What a shame, I hoped we could have been friends." Her smile is cold but Mallaurie is not taking that, she's sitting up now, she looks fine. The sudden realisation that Mallaurie is not hurt hits Nicola like a brick.

Mallaurie smiles. "I'm dead, idiot, this body is a projection, you can't hurt me."

Nicola stares daggers into her victim but with no effect. "Why isn't it working?!" She yells in fury. "You said you could control anyone!" She turns to Samantha who bows her head in shame, it seems not even the wicked witch of the west will challenge the queen bee.

"I shall have to return to ancient customs then." She returns her attention back to Mallaurie with a deathly grin. "You're not dead little Mallaurie, you didn't see a light, you don't have unfinished business, you are just on a different plane to this one." Mallauries eyebrows begin to frown. "That's right little one, that's why Dillon likes you, you're his mate, you're just not all here. You're where I left you."

"What do you mean?" Mallaurie sounds unconvinced. Personally I am also baffled at the information, the only plane that fits the characteristics of Mallaurie's situation would be the faerie one and that is cruel indeed.

"Oh just that you're not dead and I can certainly hurt you, I don't have to torture you in order to wound you, I can use your friends. Jack, Dillon and anyone else I want, don't do something you'll regret Mallaurie." Mallaurie sinks her head in thought and concentration, Nicola seems to think she's beaten her but I don't think so. I think this has just begun.

Jack's POV

Why can't I find her?! She should be here, I've texted her a zillion times so she should be here! I bet she's off having fun with Dillon, ugh, stupid people, always having fun and stuff, don't worry about me guys, I'll just hang by my self, at least I'd be in good company I suppose.

Ouch. Why is my arm itchy.

"Aaaagh!" My knees crumble as the pain soars through my arm. I'm crying, I can feel the tears, they're cool against my burning skin.

Listen to my voice, little one, the pain will pass, we are here, you are safe.

It really fucking hurts! What is happening to me!!?

Focus on my voice Jack.

Focusing, totally focusing, oh my god it really hurts.

FOCUS CHILD!

I open my eyes, the light hurts a bit but nothing major, the pain in my arm has stopped and as my vision adjusts, I look at it.

Holy Crap. It's another moving tattoo thingy. It's on my wrist, how the hell am I supposed to hide that?

Ugh, why does the weird crap always happen to me?

"Ah, you are awake." I look to where the voice came from and it's the photography teacher, also in the corner is the janitor that spoke to me too.

"What am I doing in here?" I'm in the photography room. "Shouldn't I be in the nurses office or something?" I question, after what has been happening over the past few weeks, I only trust Mallaurie.