Chapter 4: Two Unlike Minds

Short chapter ahead, but hey, at least I'm updating.

It’s been a few days, very long silence filled days. You haven’t gotten any flashbacks or headaches since then, which is a large plus! The League at the secret base in town has registered that Bakugou was ‘yours’. Dabi and Toga neglected to register that fact at first, it was weird, it was like those two acted as if they shared the same mind.

Toga wanted to extract some blood from Bakugou, the reasoning behind it was so that the blonde could use Bakugou’s bodily juices later on as a disguise in the public. You would’ve let her, but Bakugou already lacked the amount of blood he should have in his body to be labeled as ‘stable’ so in turn you put the beat down whenever she got anywhere within a five foot radius of Bakugou with a syringe at hand.

Dabi on the other hand wanted to simply fuck around with you. Like toying with your fragile emotions were like a game of tag for children. You won’t deny that your eyes have been locked on Bakugou like a hawk, being your Masters gave you the responsibility of keeping him in line until proven trustworthy, but Dabi was really beginning to push everything to a whole new level. Sometimes he would purposely touch Bakugou’s healing shoulder, eliciting a violent yet painful response from the victim and a well deserved attack on your end. Other times it was Dabi’s mouth that got him on your bad side, as if that’s different from any other day. If you could kill him, you would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, Dabi’s hellfire quirk held such an upper hand towards your heat sensitive metal quirk that you almost always ended up beneath his shoe dangling onto your last threads of consciousness sporting some new burn scars, each one healing darker than the last.

Thankfully Twice, Mr. Compress, and two other villains you neglect to learn their names, all knew better than to push your buttons. Especially Twice, since he’s aware of how each of his copies fall slain at any point in time. Your deceased teammates: Squall, Terra, and Zucc, were all products of Twice’s twice quirk. Let’s just say Twice is terrified that you’ll murder him the same way you did Terra. Could you blame him? Not only did you murder a member of your squad, but she was also a perfect copy of yourself. Twice considers you to have more screws loose than himself, and this is coming from the man who holds arguments with his own self.

Let’s just hope today doesn’t make a turn to shit like it always somehow does…

“I still can’t fucking move my arm!!!” Bakugou growled, biting himself on said arm before stopping himself mid act as his half baked thought almost literally bit him in the ass. Just because he can’t move his arm, doesn’t mean the nerves are gone. Now there’s a wicked, almost alien like bite mark on his wrist, pooling with a deep crimson just to overflow and dribble down his arm to collect on the floor. The boy hissed, clasping his mobile hand over the wound of his slung arm. “Of course I just had to fuck things over even more…” Bakugou cursed under his breath.

“Young Bakugou…” Kurogiri shook his head with dismay.

“Don’t call me that…” Bakugou clenched his jaw. Only All Might can call me that…

“Come here,” the ghostly being spoke, motioning his black hand from Bakugou’s direction to his own.

“And why should I?” Bakugou snuck up his nose to the demand.

“I was gonna offer you a bandage but if you’re not interested-”

“I never said I wasn’t interested,” Bakugou said, keeping up his distant grumpy attitude in the meantime. His feet carried himself on over to the bar, Kurogiri had the worn in first-aid kit at the ready, grabbing the white plastic box of adhesive bandages as if on autonomous. He picked out the largest bandage there was, it was long and hexagonal shaped, peeling back the packing before handing it over to Bakugou. The blonde snatched it in return, pressing it to his skin where it stuck keeping his blood at bay. Bakugou could’ve done that on his own, undressing the bandage, but in reality his left hand is just as useless as his own arm which left Bakugou restraining himself from saying thank you to the villain of black mist.