Chapter 12: Passive Aggressive

This chapter was 4,596 words before I began to edit. Yeah, strap in for the ride cause the chapters will be longer than usual since this book will be ending very soon.

Bakugou's crimson orbs fluttered open to the bright morning waving at him from the small slit between the two grey window curtains. He meant to say 'fuck off' to the waking sun, but had a face full of something more beautiful to welcome him by. Who wouldn't want to wake up to a cute pretty girl smiling on your chest.

The blonde lifted his head, sharing a loving glance to the girl of his dreams. "How long have you been staring at me?" Bakugou cocked a brow before resting his head back down upon the plush pillow.

"I woke up a few minutes ago..." You hummed in response tickling his chest. "How come we haven't slept together like this before? You're so warm and soft... I like this side of you," you snuggled your face into his broad chest and body, soaking the warmth Bakugou's body had to offer like a sponge to water.

Bakugou let's out a deep breath and wrapped his arms loosely around your frame. "I know better than to try anything around All Might let alone Aizawa."

"All Might really doesn't care what we do. He's just happy that we're together period." Does All Might really care about what you do with Bakugou? Not once has he set up boundaries. Then again, you haven't spoken to him man to girl in months. Only texts, and apparently he's been hospitalized on and off and doesn't want you to see him in this state. "You know what? I think it might be best if we didn't try anything around All Might... I'd hate to give him a heart attack with him being so frail right now," still doesn't get past the fact you wanted to see him all so very badly. You'd think if the man nearly risked his life for someone he'd at least want to see the person of which he saved.

"As bad ass as All Might is..." Bakugou lets out another deep breath and propped up his head upon his arms like a pillow. "I'm nowhere near afraid of him as I am Aizawa," even though he's beat me up in the past. Atleast that wasn't because I was dating you (Y/n). "Hate to admit it but he would kick my ass for sure."

"Well," you fought off a snicker. "Between them both, Aizawa's the more protective one. He likes you a lot though! He's only complained about you once-"

"Only once huh?" Bakugou forced himself to sit up of which threw you back on the bed. "I'm surprised he hasn't lied down any rules yet."

Am I hearing things correctly? "Are you saying you WANT Aizawa up your ass?" You picked yourself up and clearly you couldn't process your boyfriend's logic. He should be thankful your father hasn't gotten on him yet.

"Just saying..." Bakugou's lips pulled into a wicked smirk. "You'd think for how protective of a teacher he is he'd be triple as much for his own kin," now that made sense. Yet, where was Bakugou going with this?

"I'm not his real daughter for one," Bakugou heard the slow swerve of your voice that altered to your own confusion. "And lastly... Again just be thankful he hasn't gotten on you about me yet let alone he trusts you as much as he does," it began to scare you how Bakugou's smirk never diminished.

"Sounds like I deserve a little something for being the best boyfriend if big bad Aizawa approves," with a husky voice, the male stood up from the bed. As taunting as he already was, Bakugou backed you into the wall with hands rested to your hips and eyes that never shaken from your sight.

"What happened to the real Bakugou?" You manually removed Bakugou's hands from your hips and held them together. His once seductive look contorted into that of confusion. "Are you trying too hard to be sweet? Or is this one of the perks to finally being official?" As nice as this sweetheart attitude was, you missed Bakugou's passive aggressive attitude already. Without it, it's like Bakugou isn't Bakugou.