Chapter 11: Bakugou the Jealous

I have a reference in here, but it won't be counted for a reward. I used the reference as a joke and I think you all will thank me later.

Also, I edited this chapter, but not very much since I sort of just wanted to finish this chapter up.

"Girl are you batshit crazy!?" Bakugou scolds you with a deathtrap on the collar of your shirt. He's not wrong about one thing, you embrace just how crazy you are.

"That's honestly what I'm beginning to wonder..." Shinsou crossed his arms agreeing with Bakugou without a restraint.

You held Bakugou's hands, unable to look at either of y pi ur friends in the face. "You don't have to come along..." As much as you'd prefer that your friends came along for the ride, "I was only offering since you both have some beef with Zack..."

"(Y/n) I don't really have anything against Zack," Shinsou regrets to admit knowing just how much baggage the two of you had with the killer. "Yes, that guy nearly killed us when we were younger and he murdered your mom in front of us but I put everything in the past. There's no reason to look back on it... It happened, and he's got what came to him."

"Couldn't have said that any better," Bakugou praised the boy of lavender, letting your shirt go.

"Look guys..." You let out an overbearing sigh. Everyone was against your best interest. "I wanna tie some loose ends here."

"Doesn't mean you go batshit crazy in the meantime!" Bakugou retaliates.

Shinsou held out his arm, creating that long desired separation you needed from Bakugou. "What loose ends (Y/n)? Why do you need to see Zack so soon?"

Thank God someone wants to listen... "There's ALOT that I don't know about my mom and Zack knew a strange amount about her. Like how did he know about her having a child when she refused to let the press take photos and interviews about her? The world wasn't even aware that All Might and my mom were married to begin with-"

"Zack was more than likely her stalker (Y/n)," Shinsou frowned.

"I don't think so!" You stomped your foot. "I want to know how in the hell he 'marked' me as a child too. I was marked before I was even conscious of it. Now why mark me when he could've just killed me then and there?" At this point, Shinsou and Bakugou were just gonna let you get your case out cause any comments will just keep you going that much longer. You did have a valid point to say the least, not a good point, but a point to remember.

"Now Bakugou, you remember how Zack was dead set on killing me in the cemetery months ago right?" The blonde nods reluctantly. "Well... I remember before my memory went South and I joined the League of Villains that Zack planned to make me into his successor of some sort. He even gloat about me to the League to the point that even they knew everything about me. Zack actually never wanted to kill me... And now... When Shoto brought up that Endeavor used to be partners with my mom, and next to nobody knew about that brief partnership either, it makes me wonder if Zack used to be my mom's sidekick or something and they had a falling out. It may just explain why Zack has this weird soft spot for me as well as why he hate my mom so much to the point he killed her... I just want to learn more about my mom but everything else keeps on attacking my mind like crazy..." Nothing will settle... Nothing will go away. You need answers, you need that connection with your late mother again. You're not the same girl your were almost seven months ago.

"I say you go on ahead (Y/n)," your father agreed with you from the get go.

"Fucking hell!!!" Bakugou spun around just now realizing that Aizawa was present the whole time. "Your daughter is crazy, you know that right?"