Chapter 8: I Miss You

Reference Found!!!
Iron Man Reference!

Even though it took a while, not to forget the bumpy landing, the boys made it to ground safely after their long soar through the skies without a scratch to their… You would say bodies but their attire was all so distracting! Why was Iida wearing a moustache? Why was Kirishima wearing antlers? Also... Why does Midoriya look like a wannabe punk rock star? They better have good answers because you had a million to unload after being mentally absent for the better part of two months.

Let's just say that with the landing Iida had wobbly knees. He had this near inability to stand after extended use of his quirk. His legs refused to listen! They screamed and cried for a rest like an outrage child. Well, they got what they wanted. “G-Guys do whatever… I need a breather,” Iida assured the group with sweat glossing up his face. You snickered though, his false french moustache looked so fake that it was comical.

“We’re gonna watch All Might finish up his fight!” Midoriya cheered, throwing his bandaged arms into the air and turned to the remainder of the group. “Kacchan, Kirishima, let’s watch!”

“I’d love to Midoriya,” Kirishima frowned, rubbing the back of his neck. “As much as I want to watch All Might kick some serious bad guy ass we never saved (Y/n)-”

Bakugou smacked Kirishima upside the head with the arm that was coated in a cocoon of steel. The boy of crimson hair yelped with pain, doubling over to hold his own head. “(Y/n) isn’t gone ya dumbass,” Bakugou grumbled. He was mighty thankful that you had coated his hand in steel. You not only protected his hand but also injured Kirishima more than he could ever dream of.

“Really, well what the hell is up with that weird sleeve of yours!?” Kirishima hissed, just barely able to lift his head.

“This thing?” Bakugou hummed, holding up his iron fist.

“Yeah that thing!” Kirishima groaned. “It keeps on talking and changing forms. What is it a parasite that the League gave you?” The boy gasped, felt cautiously with his rough fingertips as it traced lump on his scalp that began to form and pulsate leaving behind a devastating headache.

“Y’know I really should’ve called you a parasite back when you were that shitty-ass Ark,” Bakugou comments to the blob of grey on his fist. Midoriya, Kirishima and Iida stared at him wildly. “How much longer are you gonna cling onto my arm like a piece of shit?” Bakugou scratched and pulled at the steel blob but no efforts of removal were made. “Turn back into a human before I explode your ass off me!!!”

“I’m so lost…” Midoriya mumbled.

“I think we all are,” Kirishima whispered back in response.

“I’m exhausted give me a sec!” You complained, therefore Bakugou stopped scratching at you. The boys marveled as the grey substance that once engulfed their classmate’s arm began to quite literally melt off of him like a popsicle to a wooden stick on a hot summer’s evening. The grey sludge pooled on the ground, only to gradually grow in size as it eventually made out the shape of a woman, curves and all, before it cleared up to reveal yourself fully clothed scars and all.

“(Y/n)!!!” Iida, Kirishima and Midoriya simultaneously cheered and scooped both Bakugou and yourself into a tight hug. You wheezed and deflated, like a balloon, all squished up between Bakugou and Kirishima while Midoriya and Iida was the glue that made sure you near suffocate to death.

“Fuckers get off of me only (Y/n) and Shitty Hair have the rights!!!” Bakugou shouts and whined struggling against the boys.

“I’m… Seeing… Stars…” You choked out. The boys pulled away, finally aware that you’re suffering. You fell forward, the sudden rush of air made your mind go blank. Bakugou caught you in near time, holding you gently to his body for support.