four

Arabella Morris

I've been staying with Dallas at the hospital for the last few days. It felt good to be around him without being bossed around. But it would soon be over because he was getting out in 3 days.

"My f*cking head hurts." Dallas said, turning over to face me in the hospital bed. I was sitting in the chair in the left corner beside the bed. Ever since he's been at this hospital his temper is very short. Every little thing has made him angry,  not me though. Mostly the nurses and doctors. But I mean what do you expect from him.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I said. I loved saying smart remarks back to whatever he says. The highlight of my days.

"Very funny." He rubbed his head. "But I'm not kidding"

"I know. What can I get you?" I said.

"A make out session." He said, sending me a wink. I felt my face heat up, but at the same time I felt like I could barf. That was the most f boy thing I'd ever heard.

"I'll pass." I said, shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"Did I recall asking for your input?"

I was now convinced he was high.

"Shut your trap Dal." I said, rolling my eyes at him. He just laughed at my sudden uneasiness. It was a little creepy but at the same time it made my heart speed up.

"Just get some rest" I said, moving from my chair to the edge of the hospital bed.

"Me? You're the one who's been staying here for three days. I think you need some rest." He said, scooting over and patting the spot on the bed next to him, so I could lay down. I took the offer and laid beside him.

I felt my cheeks turn red as he laid his arm over my stomach. This boy knew exactly what he was doing to me. I gulped. I couldn't stand lying next to him any longer without wanting to turn over and kiss him.

"Goodnight Morris." He closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep. It was pretty late at the time. Probably around 11 or so. I never kept up with the time whenever I was around Dallas.

"Goodnight Dal." I said. I felt myself drifting to sleep in his arms. Oh how I wanted to stay in this spot forever.

-

"You're finally leaving!" Dallas said, sarcastically. I'd been staying at the hospital for about 5 days now and decided to finally leave the bad boy by his self. The gang had come around a few times but never mentioned wanting to stay the night and quite honestly I didn't think they even wanted to visit in the first place. I dunno, it's weird. Dally has been warming up to me since I've been staying with him. That was one of the only things I'd wanted, was for Dallas Winston to trust me.

"I know you'll miss me." I said, sitting next to him on the very familiar hospital bed. Dallas was doing a lot better since the accident. He never actually told me what happened for him to get in a wreck and I don't think he planned on it either.

"Not really 'cause I get out of this dump tomorrow." He said, a grin appearing on his face. I smiled. He seemed, I don't know, happy. Maybe it was because he was getting out of the hospital, but something made me think it wasn't just that. I knew he wasn't happy though, it's just an act.

"Haha." I said, rolling my eyes. Dallas and his jokes.

He gently grabbed my face and started to lean in. Talk about being weak to your knees. He kissed me and obviously I kissed back. Was this just another one of his 'in the moment' kisses? Soon one kiss ended up turning into multiple but I knew I had to pull away.

"I'm sorry Dal, but I've got to go." I said, pulling away from him and grabbing my stuff. I could see a frown appear on his face.

"Please don't leave." He said, in an innocent voice. He tried to stand up, but couldn't because of all the chords he was connected to. I slightly laughed. I got up off the bed and grabbed all my stuff.

"Goodbye Dallas." I said, giving him a wave and walking out the door.

-

Flirty as heckkk. Sorry this is so short lol, it's late where I'm at but I wanted to update :)

Also, just so you know, Dallas isn't going to be as soft in this story as he seems. Most of you may know his character is very bipolar which is actually how he acts in this book.

-cca