eight - pt. 1

Dallas Winston

"It's not my fault I actually care about you! Which is something you lacked when you lead me on." Bella said, yelling. I'd never seen her this mad before. Sure, we'd known each other for quite a while but she would never raise her voice at anyone. I can't believe I'm the one that changed that.

I tried not to let her words hurt me but they somehow did. It's true, I was technically leading her on, but at the same time I wasn't. Those previous kisses we shared were just in the heat of the moment, I thought she understood that. But I guess not. I wish she could understand I don't want a relationship, but there was something about her that made me forget about that.

After that, I didn't say anything else and neither did she? What else was supposed to be said? An apology? No way would I apologize for something I didn't even realize I was doing at the time.

She started to walk away but I couldn't let her just leave so I did what my heart told me to, I pulled her so close to me there was barely any space to breathe and I leaned in. But then she pushed me away. I didn't even get a chance to say anything so I just let her go. Great, just something else I'd have to make up for.

———
(Present time)
Arabella Morris

-the next day-

I was upset with Dally which, right about now, was just an everyday thing. I really wished he would've taken my apology seriously and realized that, as his friend, I have the right to help him. I guess none of that could sink into his thick skull.

I knew Dallas wouldn't do anything about the argument so now I'm gonna take matter into my own hands. I decided to go and talk to him..again. But maybe this time he won't yell at me for everything I say to him. Maybe this time he will actually listen to me and not make everything about himself.

I thought about going to Bucks but I'm not the 'bar' type and really don't want to be around those drunks right now. So, I decided to see if he was at the Curtis' house.

I walked the short walk from my house to the Curtis' house and kept my eyes out for any socs on the way, like always. Just like every other greaser, I'm not a fan of the socs coming over to our side of town for no reason at all. I try my best to avoid them and I now have a habit of watching my surroundings very closely.

Without knocking, I opened up the door to their home and immediately asked, "anyone seen Dally?" I obviously would have came back here later if he wasn't here, but I really needed to talk to him.

"Well hello to you to." Steve replied, sarcastically.

"Seriously guys, it's important." I didn't want to come off rude but I want to get the apology over with, which by the way I shouldn't even be the one apologizing. Anyway..

"What's more important than us?" Twobit replied, trying to make me more annoyed.

"You just missed him. He said he was going to Bucks." Soda said, before anyone could say anything else.

"Thank you." I said, before heading off to Bucks.

—————

Hey!! I'm making this a two part chapter for no reason other than I don't have the time to write a lot today. I will upload the second part tomorrow.
Also, I really want to write a SodaPop fan fiction, let me know if you guys would read it:)))

-cca