Chapter 2

Harry pulled out a small container from his robe and opened it, allowing the contents to be seen.

"This is the last time." He mumbled to himself as he pulled out a small blade and held it to his arm. Just one cut... two cuts... three, four... five...

"Potter what are you doing?"

Harry jumped at the sound of that voice, that voice he knew all too well. Before he could speak, he winced at the pain of the blade digging further into his skin. "Nothing that concerns you Malfoy." He reached for the blade that he had just used for the first two cuts, before he realised it was dull, but the blonde was too quick.

"This. This doesn't look like nothing Potter." He held up the blade, not caring that Harry's fresh blood was dripping onto his pale hand.

"Just- just go away Malfoy." His face was red with anger as he picked up his container and snatched the blade from Draco. He thought about running back to the old Slytherin dorms to sleep, but that's where Malfoy would be soon enough. Harry decided to go to the room of requirement.

A place to think... A place to think... A place to think...

Harry opened the door to find a bed with a chair beside it, and a fireplace at the other end. Infront of the fire place there were two chairs. Harry decided to ignore the extra chair and sit on the bed.

He pulled his container back out and grabbed the bandages. As he wrapped his arm he began to realize the amount of blood that was gliding down his arm. His eyes started to unfocus and not a moment before he blacked out he thought he saw Malfoy enter the Room of Requirement.

Why would Malfoy be here? Harry thought right before he went unconscious.

~~

The next morning Harry woke up to a room with a high white ceiling and his bed felt extremely comfortable.

Out of a force of habit he reached over to grab his glasses. He clumsily fell out of the bed, only to realize that when he tried to stand up he realized he had little strength in his arm.

"Mr. Potter! What are you doing out of bed?" Madam Pomfrey all but screeched when she came into the hospital wing.

"Haha... oops?" Harry shrugged awkwardly.

"I'm sure you've realized by now that you can't push yourself off the ground... DRACO!" Draco?! What's that git doing here? Draco came running up when he heard his name.

"Yes Madam Pomfrey?" He said in a sickly sweet voice. Or as sweet as he could force it to be.

She smiled lovingly at him as if he was her own child. Professor's Pet "Be a Darling and help Harry off the floor for me. His arm is still numb from my healing spell, and he doesn't have the strength to do it himself." Draco chuckled at the thought of Potter being helpless on the floor, until he remembered the events of the previous night.

"Of course Miss." He knelt down and wrapped Harry's arm around his shoulder and lifted the slightly smaller boy onto the bed.

For the smallest second, Draco could have sworn he heard Harry mumble a 'thanks' under his breath. But he chose to ignore it.

Draco smiled at the short nurse and walked away from Potter without a second glance.

Author here again! I'm extremely sorry. This story sucks, and I honestly don't know why anyone would read it. But thanks for your support!