Chapter 16

Chapter 16 is a flashback to what happens to Draco between Christmas and the end of last chapter. We are back to a regular posting schedule. Enjoy!

"Draco! Psst, Draco, wake up!" Draco stirred.

"Harry James Potter, if you wake me up while it's still dark one more time, you will not ever be waking up again." Draco said, angry at Harry. He needed his beauty sleep after all.

"Mister Malfoy. I am not Mister Potter, now get out of bed. Your mother has requested permission for you to visit her at her holiday home and she is here to pick you up." Draco sat up to see what he thought was the Headmistress standing over him and Harry. Once what McGonagall had said sunk in, he grabbed a duffle bag, and stuffed a weekend's worth of toiletries and clothes in it and walked down to the main gate, where McGonagall was waiting.

"I thought you said my mother was waiting for me here?" He questioned.

"She is." McGonagall slowly transformed into none other than Narcissa Malfoy, or I guess now it is Narcissa Black.

"Mother?" Draco ran up to her without a thought and hugged her tightly.

"Hullo my dragon. Mother missed you, I even came up with this idea to take you away from this awful place forever."

"No mother. Not forever. Only for the weekend." Draco shook his head frantically.

"Yes my dragon, you must come. I have missed you so much, and this place had turned you into something that you are not." She had a maniacal grin on her face. She's gone mental!

"Mother, I am going to return to Hogwarts on Monday, and you can't sto-" he was cut off by a spell that his mother had used to bind his hands, feet, and he now had a gag in his mouth.

"You. Are not. Returning. To Hogwarts. Ever." She then cast another spell and everything was black.

~~

When Draco regained consciousness, he was in what looked like the Malfoy Manor basement. He discovered that he could talk, but his feet were tied to the legs of a chair, and his hands were bound together. "Mother! Mother!!" He shouted angrily.

"Ah, my dragon. You're finally awake. I know what your going to ask. You've been out for about 46 hours. I guess I don't know the strength of my own spells." She giggled.

They'll already be looking for me. My poor Harry! He thought. "Mother. This is not a laughing matter. This is kidnapping."

"Oh you're hardly a child anymore. They'll just think you walked off by yourself."

"They'll be looking for me. And when they figure out you took me, you'll be put in Azkaban with father."

"Oh, they won't find you dragon. I put a masking spell on the entire house. They can't see or hear you as long as both of your feet are on the Malfoy's property.

"Well then, would you at least let me go?"

"Not until I can trust you won't go running back to that filth of a boyfriend of yours. That phase will be forgotten soon enough."

~~

Draco's POV

It's been a week. I have been tied up for a week. I can't believe my own mother would kidnap me, just so I couldn't go back to Hogwarts! But I've decided to "give in" and convince her that I'm going to stay.

"Mother!"

"Yes my dragon?"

"I've realised that you are right. Hogwarts changed me. To think that I thought I was a fag? Ha! Disgusting." I faked a Malfoy sneer. "And to think I thought I was gay for Potter."