Chapter 8

"Hey kid, come over here!" Harry was frantically waving a Slytherin first year over to where he and Draco were hiding out. He whispered directions into the boy's ear. "Do you understand?" All the boy could do was nod, and he ran off to do as he was told.

"Mission Felix Felicis is ago!" Draco shouted as the boy's high fived.

~~

At dinner a rumor that the boys had been snogging had traveled throughout the entire school, and both boys were being stared at and questioned all day, especially from Hermione and Pansy.

As soon as Harry had walked into the dining hall, their plan was completely in action.

"Couldn't get enough of me eh Potter? Decided you'd try to make your fantasy a reality?"

"In your dreams Malfoy." The boys began pushing eachother and then threatened to hex eachother. Right as Headmistress McGonagall was about to get involved, the boys stopped. They pulled away from eachother, and then came together in a warm embrace. (Get your mind outta the gutter)

"Sorry Harry, it was all part of the act." Draco laughed.

"No problem Draco, you might want to fix your hair though, it got a little messy in our fight."

The entire room was silent and in awe of the events that had just unfolded. "Don't worry everyone! It was staged! Potter and I have decided to leave the past in the past and become friends! Although... we are not even close to snogging eachother, in your dreams Potter." The boys laughed.

Almost everyone in the room knew about the legendary quarrels between the pair, so the applause that erupted was no surprise to anyone. Out of the corner of Harry's eye, he thought that he saw McGonagall smile.

~~

"You! You and Malfoy! Friends?!" After dinner, Hermione dragged Harry back to his dorm which he would normally be sharing with Ron. "I- I can't believe it! I won't believe it!"

"Well get used to it sunshine, I had to spend a lot of time with him this summer, and he's not a bad guy. Not too bad of a kisser either."

Hermione just stared, mouth wide open. Harry leant over and pushed her chin up to close her mouth and giggled. He could feel his face heat up. "Oh my god, you're serious! The rumors are true! You snogged Malfoy! How many times? Have you ever gone farther than snogging?? No, you wouldn't. But, why aren't you doing it anymore?"

"Yes I snogged Draco, we do it almost every night, no we've never gone farther, and we are actually dating."

"Oh my god Harry! No way! I can't believe that you got a boyfriend before Ron and I even snogged once!" They both laughed.

"Be patient 'Mione, your moment will come soon enough. Trust me." Harry winked at his best friend and got up. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." Another wink.

"Fine," Hermione sighed, "have fun with your boyfriend." She teased as she walked out the door.