Epilogue

Harry was giddy with excitement. Standing at the end of the isle was his one true love. The soon to be Draco Lucious Malfoy-Potter.

Infront of Harry was Ditty, and Rose Weasley. They were the flower girls. Directly behind them were Hermione and Ron Weasley, in matching white outfits, as Harry's Maid of Honor and Best Man.

Then behind them was Oliver Parkinson-Greengrass and Fred Lovegood as Ring Bearers.

Behind them was Luna and Ginny in light yellow dresses. Then, Neville and Blaise in white tuxedos with pastel yellow ties.

Next up was Harry, in his white tuxedo. He had a veil that dragged the ground, so behind him was Hugo Weasley, and Charlette Zabini-Longbottom, carrying the veil.

All of the children were wearing pastel yellow outfits. (If you couldn't tell already, the color theme of the wedding was yellow and white.)

The parade of children and their parents walked slowly with the second groom down the isle, at the pace that they had practiced previously.

When Harry made it to the front, everyone scurried to make sure they were in the right spots. Pansy and Blaise were at Draco's side, Ron and Hermione were right next to Harry. Ditty stood directly behind Draco, and Hugo stood in between his parents waiting for his cue.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today..." Astoria started. Draco still couldn't believe that his previously betrothed was the one marrying him with his preferred spouse. As she continued with her speech, Draco took to studying Harry's face.

His deep, emerald green eyes were filled with hope and curiosity, his tan skin was slightly wrinkled due to their age. Despite how long they waited to get married, Harry's mouth was formed into a smile. Draco was so in love with the man infront of him. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks" he still laughed at the irony of how far they had come since their first year. When Draco snapped out of his daze he heard "Do you, Draco Malfoy take Harry Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

He looked towards Harry, who was now staring at him expectantly, they had been waiting for this for 16  years. "I do."

"And do you, Harry Potter, take Draco Malfoy as your lawfully wedded husband."

He looked as if he was going to start jumping up and down. "I do!"

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your spouse."

Harry all but lunged for Draco as they came together for a passionate kiss.

~~

*One year later*

"Draco! Rose is vomitting! What do I do?? Help me!" Harry yelled as he tried to pick Rose up off of the ground.

"Sorry dear! Hugo and Charlette are fighting again. Ditty! Go try to help Harry please." Draco was currently trying to separate the two children from their feud.

"But Fred and Oliver are trying to sneak food from the kitchen! Ditty needs to watch them! Stop that Fred!"

~~

"What gave us the good idea of babysitting all of our friend's children?" Harry asked, frustrated after everything had died down, and the kids were all napping.

"I honestly don't know, it seems like the only behaved children was our own, and the infant. Pansy and Astoria must have gotten lucky with little Gracie."

"She's a pure angel. But we're the lucky ones, Teddy may not be our own, but being his Godfather has it's perks. He's so well behaved and mature. He came in and helped me with Rose when everyone else was busy."