Chapter 3

"You're free to go Mr. Potter. Just be sure to watch that arm of yours, and no more blades are to be around you." Madame Pomfrey scolded Harry as he woke up. Harry had been in the infirmary for a few days. Madame Pomfrey wanted to keep track of his blood levels before releasing him. "I have already notified Miss Granger and the Weasley boy to keep a very close eye on you. So don't try anything."

Harry hung his head low, embarrassed of what she knew about him. But harry was well aware that he still had almost a week before Hermione would be back at Hogwarts and watching his every move.

On his way out of the infirmary he noticed Malfoy standing outside the door. "Spying Malfoy?" Harry spat.

"No, I was waiting, Potter. I would like to have a word with you."

"Why ever would you want to do that?"

"Because, I've noticed some things in the past month or so." He paused for a moment, "Walk with me Potter."

"Fine. But only because there's nothing better to do."

They walked together all the way to the seventh floor. All the while Harry was secretly curious as to why Malfoy wasn't taunting him.

A door appeared and Draco gestured for Harry to go inside. Harry knew this room too well. The Room of Requirement? Why would he want to talk here? Harry wondered.

Sorry it's short *~*