Chapter 7

The next day, Hermione came back to Hogwarts along with the rest of the school. Besides the Weasleys of course.

"Harry!" Hermione ran full speed towards Harry as soon as she caught sight of him.

"Hello to you too 'Mione" Harry said chuckling and embracing her in a warm hug. Hermione pulled away abruptly and looked up at him, her hands still on his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me when you were feeling low? Instead of, you know..." she looked away, not wanting to make eye contact while talking about the touchy subject. "I am always here for you, no matter what. I know I can be hard to talk to at times because of my, erm... Bossy Demeanor," she cleared her throat. "But I will always lend an ear when you needed."

Harry smiled at her obviously rehearsed speach and nodded. He held his arms out again for another hug, tears threatening to spill out if his eyes. He now felt guilty about not telling her about Draco.

~~

"Draco?" Harry asked. They were now cuddling in the Astronomy Tower. Harry's head lay in Draco's lap, as Draco stroked the brunette's head.

"Yes love?"

"I want to tell Hermione about us. She's my best friend, and quite frankly, the only person that knows I'm bisexual. Well, besides you of course." He chuckled. "Not to mention, she's the only person I know can keep a secret."

Draco thought for a moment. "What if we told the entire school? Not that we're in a relationship! But that we're friends at least." Harry sat up and looked at Draco. "That way it'll be easier when we come out in a relationship." He smiled.

"I love that idea, and we should totally do that, but I still want to tell 'Mione about our relationship. It kills me to have to lie to her. I mean, I've been lying to Ron for years, but it's harder to lie to her."

Draco ran his hand through his blond hair. "Are you positive she won't tell a single soul?" Harry nodded vigorously. "Then I don't mind."

"What d'you say we come out as friends the Malfoy style?" Harry elbowed his boyfriend gently and Draco raised an eyebrow.

"I like the sound of that." They began plotting their next grand scheme.