Chapter 5

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Draco. People can change. He's right. Even a Malfoy can change.

~~

**Draco's POV
**Where the previous chapter left off

I couldn't help but stare into those deep emerald green pools mirroring eachother on Harry's perfectly tanned skin. The thought that this gorgeous boy could ever do anything to harm himself makes tears swell in my eyes.

Harry looked at me, clearly still puzzled as to the reasoning behind my kind words.

"You are dense Potter"

"Wha-" but before he could even form a word, I gripped Harry's face and gently placed my lips on Harry's.

Finally realizing what I had just done, I pulled away and jumped up. "Sorry I-I'm sorry! I should go!" You screwed up Malfoy. ADMIRE FROM AFAR. Don't touch. I started to walk away, but Harry jumped up and surprisingly grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, stop. Please stay." Harry grabbed the collar of my favorite sweater and aggressively pushed his lips onto mine.

The kiss grew more passionate until we both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" Harry managed to gasp out.

**Third Person POV
**Present Day

The boys' thoughts were only filled with eachother. The only thing that kept them pushing through the days were the constant reminding looks from eachother about their rendezvous in the astronomy tower.

This particular night, Draco had stated that he could not meet Harry because of some personal buisness. So Harry laid in bed daydreaming of the tall blond.

On the other side of the castle, Draco was planning on how to ask Harry to become his boyfriend.

Tomorrow would be the last day before the rest of the school comes back for the new year. Draco knew it had to be tomorrow. Once the school year started, they wouldn't be seeing eachother as much. It had to be special.

Sorry it's moving really fast, I just didn't know how to fill the space between the story's skeleton. It sucks, I know.