love that feel so right

Ashwati's POV

"Abhishek... Riya...listen you both" I screamed towards both of them.

"NO ASHWATI...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!!" Riya said and locked herself in her room.

Abhishek was so angry that no one could stand him. To this Kamlesh said," Dont worry...I'll handle Riya... you go, talk to Abhishek". I nodded and went to Abhishek.

Riya's POV

How can Abhishek do this. I mean..I just shared my feelings with him and he started scolding me. Can't he understand my feelings...my insecurities. I don't know if he understands me?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I can't even hear the knock on my door. I came out of these thoughts and opened the door. Kamlesh was standing in front of me. I can sense that he was here to talk about what happened.

Ashwati's POV

Abhishek was sitting on his bed lost in his thoughts. I sat besides him and took his hand in mine. I could see his eyes swelled up.

Mustering up all my courage, I started talking," Abhay..what happened? Why are you crying?"

To this Abhishek said,"Can't you see what happened? I don't know why Riya feels so insecure about our relationship? I mean...I love her but she is always afraid to lose me! I can't take this Ash!!"

To this I said," See Abhishek.. you know Riya very well...she never shares her thoughts with anyone untill she feels that the person will understand her and stand by her. She believes you Abhishek. That's why she always express her feelings for you. I think that you should calm down and think about her once. See Abhishek... you are really lucky to have her as your girlfriend. She is a very nice and intelligent girl and you know that. Then why are you both doing this. Do you really want to get away from her. Think about this yourself!"

Hearing my words , Abhishek was in deep thoughts. I left him alone along with his thoughts and came back to drawings room. I could see Riya and Kamlesh sitting there. Riya was now a little calm.

I think Kamlesh has made her understand everything.

Abhishek's POV

After Ashwati left the room, I can't sense anything but my love for Riya. Gosh...I love her so much...I can't live without her. So finally..yes I am gonna get her back.
Yes Abhishek Sharma go for it!!!

Riya's POV

Ashwati came in the drawing room and sat with us. No one was sharing a word. I really don't know that have I done anything wrong or right!

In some time Abhishek came out of the room and sat in front of me on his knees. I don't know what is this going up to.

He held my hand and I started melting into puddle. I am in love with this guy. Slowly he looked in my eyes and I could feel tears trickle down my cheeks.

He said" Riya...I m sorry for what I did...I don't know but I can't live without you...I am madly in love with you. Will you forgive me for what I did?"

He said with tears in his eyes. I can't control my tears and I started crying loudly.

I said," Abhishek...I love you...I thought that you will understand my feelings but you didn't! Why did you do this? I love you Abhishek...and I too can't live without you" and my voice trailled of.

Abhishek hugged me tight and slowly whispered in my ears," Will you be mine forever Riya?" And I nodded.

He kissed my forehead as he kissed my soul. I love him so much. I didn't broke the hug and I feel his love. After we broke the hug I couldn't see Ashwati in tears and Kamlesh smiling widely. This love really feels so right!!!

___________________________________
riyaa0411 I know that you would be crying right now...😘love u 🤗🤗❤