Friends forever

Swarali's POV

It's been 4 months that I haven't met shubman. A biggest drawback of Being a cricketer is to be away from their family, friends, love and their city. There hasn't been one day I haven't missed him. But finally my wait is gonna end and we are gonna meet. He coming back home!!!!

Shubman's POV

I have been in Mumbai for about two months and I had enough of it. I was feeling like a homesick puppy. I wanted to meet my family, my friends and my love. Finally I am going back home tomorrow.

Swarali's POV

My phone rang and the screen displayed SHUBMAN♥.

I picked up the call & said," Hey!"

He said,"Hey Jaan! The boarding has started now, aren't you coming to pick me up?"

"Of course I am! I can't wait to ser you love!"

"The wait is coming to an end 😉. Ohhk I'll call you later. See you at the airport."

"Bubye!!"

I got ready after one hour and booked a cab for the airport. Shubman said that his friends are coming over...so we are going to meet at a hotel.

It was 5 in the evening and we were heading towards the hotel. I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole way. We held hands till we reached the hotel.

As we reached there we could see Abhishek, Kamlesh, Riya and another girl with them.

We got down the car and hugged each other.

Shubman asked,"Nagar yeh kaun hai bhai? Introduce nahi karayega?"

To this Kamlesh said,"Haa bhai...this is Ashwati...humari friend hai."

Abhishek said,"Aur uski girlfriend!"

To this Kamlesh started blushing. I m watching him blush for the first time.

Shubman said," Aur yeh baat kab batayega tu?"

Kamlesh said,"Socha tujhe surprise hi de du😏. Btw Swarali kaha thi tum?itne Dino Baad mile!"

To this Riya added," Haan yaar! Kabhi Hume bhi yaad kar Liya karo!"

We were so engrossed in the conversation that we didn't realised that we were standing outside the hotel😅.

We moved in and ordered some food for ourselves. We had a lot of fun. Meeting friends after so long is really pleasing.

At times we were making fun of each other and at some times, we were stealing glances at our boyfriends and girlfriends. It just felt so complete!

We couldn't sense the time passing by. It was 10:30 in the night that we bid a good bye to our friends and headed to our houses.

It was only me and shubman to our home. I didn't know why I was feeling like butterflies in my stomach.

I had so much to talk about but when I look at him I forgot everything and just keep looking at him! I am so in love with him.

Shubman's POV

"How are you??" I asked

Swarali replied," I am fine...what about you?

"I am good! Missed me huh?"

"Really?? You are asking me? There's not a single day when I didn't missed you!"
She was already in tears when she said that.

Gosh, I m in love with this girl!!!

I could hear her soft sobbing. I hugged her tight and she hugged me even tighter. I felt complete when she hugged me. She is such an important part of my life. I wish I could be with her all the time.

I whispered in her ears," Swarali...I love you." To this she looked in my eyes and gave her million dollars worth smile. Ufff....I died right there.

I wish this night wouldn't end.
______________________________
swaraliparekar_5 I hope you liked this one😘😘😍❤❤