World🌎

Samikhya's POV:

"Ishaaaan!" I screamed on the top of my voice.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

"Let me help you." I offered.

"Nope babe, you take rest. I'll do the work." He said, cutting the potatoes.

"Ishan but..." I started to speak but he cut off by saying ," No ifs and buts, you have to take rest." He said placing his palm on my baby bump.

Yes, I am 7 months pregnant!!

And finally, today Ishan is back from his  series.

From the time he's back home, he is not allowing me to do a single work. He has been doing all the work for me.

I managed to stop his hyper-active state and dragged him to the bedroom.

"Kya hua?" He asked me irritated.

" Tum kya kar rahe ho?" I asked him back.

" Abhi pehle cook kar lunga and then laundry and then....." I cut him off by saying," Not that, why are you behaving like this?"

"How?" He asked confused.

" All this, doing all the kitchen stuff and all...why are you freaking me out?" I asked.

" Because I love you!" He replied kissing my cheeks and then kissing my bump.

"Ishan.." I said and he hummed in response.

" I am serious!" I said, holding his hands in mine.

"Baby, he said kissing my hand intertwined with his.

" I was in Australia from past two  months. I have been playing against the other teams but the only thing that mattered to me was your health. I played only for you. All I wanted was to see you, to hold you in my arms, to talk to my baby. I missed all this." He continued looking at my bump and not meeting my eyes.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and he looked at me with teary eyes.

This time, I leaned in to kiss his Perfect lips. Our eyes fluttered and my lips were almost on his when I felt a pain.

THE BABY KICKED!!!!

THE FIRST KICK OF MY BABY.

"Ahh..." A small voice escaped my mouth. Ishan looked at me and the colour of his face vanished.

"The... baby...baby kick...kicked!" I slutterd.

He placed his hand on my bump and again!!!! I felt it!! Believe me, it's the best feeling in the world.

"Pappa loves you baby!" Ishan talked to my bump.

"And me?" I asked teasing him.

"Nope" he said and I rolled my eyes.

He moved forward and whispered in my ears," You are my WORLD" He said when his hand was still on my bump.

____________________________

This one is for you di samikhyamohapatra

This is the smallest and the cutest one I have ever wrote 💞

Hope you like it di😘😘😊