Rain!

Ashwati's POV
"I'll be reaching in 10 mins!" I said to Kamlesh as I stepped on the railway platform. Because of some reasons I had to take a train for traveling. Even though it's really irritating some times but I love traveling in trains. I got out of the railway station and started walking towards the Trident Hotel in which he was staying.

Suddenly it started raining heavily. It's the speciality of Mumbai. 5 minutes before it was all clear and now the clouds are dark grey.

Because of this I haven't carried an umbrella and as a result I'm all drenched in rain.

I reached the hotel and as I knew his room number already, I directly moved  towards his room.

I knocked on the door and he opened the door. His lips which were smiling at me suddenly upturned.

He pulled me inside the room and started blabbering things. He took the handbag from me and I quickly walked in his washroom. I quickly dried myself but I had nothing else to wear. The clothes that I wore while coming here were all wet due to the rain.

" Kamlesh!" I called him standing behind the door.

" Kya hua?" He asked me.

" I don't have anything to wear!" I said whining.

"Ohh...wait a minute." He said and went somewhere.

I could hear the sound of the door of the cupboard closing.

"Here." He said and passed a black t-shirt and one of his favourite Nike shorts. I quickly changed in his t-shirt. It was long enough to cover up to my thighs. So I didn't cared to wear the shorts.

My hair was still damp due to the rain. I moved out of the washroom and saw Kamlesh sitting on the bed with his mobile in his hand.

"Are you crazy...you should carry an umbrella." He said fixing his gaze at me.

"I thought it wouldn't rain!" I justified myself.

"What are you? A weather forecasting channel." He said with sarcasm dripping through his words.

"Uff...I'll carry it from the next time...fine?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"That will do." He said snaking his arms around my waist.

He leaned in to kiss my lips when the door opened. It was Abhay. He had gone for shopping.

"Guys...Kabhi toh control Kar lo!" He said facepalming himself.

"Tu Galat time pe Aaya." Kamlesh stated and Abhay let out a chuckle.

"Without Riya, you guys make it difficult for me to not to miss her." Abhay said fake crying.

"Arey .. she'll come soon." I said and Abhay just nodded his head and then passed me a smile.

" By the way guys let's order something!" I said and Kamlesh picked up the menu.
We ordered pizza and some other stuff. We started eating and talking about random stuff.

Soon we were so engrossed that we didn't saw that we had only one piece of pizza remaining. Abhay and I looked at each other and the jumped to pick the piece. After a long tug of war with the pizza, I finally got it!

"Kabhi toh matured behave Karo dono bhi!" He said facepalming himself and nodding his head indicating a no.

After some time Abhay's phone rang. It was none other than Riya!

"Hey!" He said and moved out of the room giving me and Kamlesh some privacy.

Suddenly it started raining even more heavily. It was all wind and rain together. I ran up to the window to see the sea which was raging in its admire. It look terrific yet beautiful. The sky above was dark grey. The trees were looking lush green. It was a real beauty of nature.

I was so lost in admiring the scenery, that I didn't realized the arms that were snaked around my waist. His hot breath tickled my neck. Soon his soft lips were working it's magic on my neck. I closed my eyes and was lost in his arms.

He turned me around and cupped my checks.

"I love you" he whispered in my ears capturing my lips.

After some time I pulled apart as I was out of breath. I rested my temple on his and our breath was fanning each others face. His eyes were melting in mine.

I placed my hand on his chin and whispered," I love you too Kamlesh!"

And that's how we spent the evening together😉

_______________________________________

Hey pepz! It's been a long time I have not updated a single imagine. But the rain outside right now have encouraged me enough.

Hope you all like this one! 😁❤️