Someone like you!

Samikhya's POV

"Shit!" I grumbled tapping on the keyboard of my laptop furiously. I couldn't concentrate on anything after my fight with Shubman last night.
And after that, I was late to the meeting. I didn't had my breakfast, as Shubman cooks it for me every morning and now I can't get the file I am looking for.

I already had a real bad day.

In the evening, I booked a cab and again! I am stuck in traffic! Could this day be more worst?

I somehow reached the apartment and dragged myself up the stairs. The lift isn't working. I fumbled with the bunch of keys I had and finally I unlocked the door.

The sight I saw when I unlocked the door is the one I wont forget.

The whole room was decorated with balloons and scented candles. The table was decorated with rose petals and there was a huge bouquet of red roses on it. It also had a letter with it.

"Dear Samikhya,

                    I am sorry for yesterday night.  I acted like a totally selfish person because I wanted to spend time with you, but I didn't understand that you had some work. I am really sorry sweetheart. Let's spend this evening together.

Forever yours
Shub❤️"

Soon I felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it and hugged the bouquet that was kept on the table and smiled.

" I am sorry babe." Came his hoarse voice. His voice is music to my ears.

I kept the bouquet on the table and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugged him. " I love you baby!" I whispered in his ears.

He picked me up in the bridal style and placed me on the couch. Instantly he placed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. Slowly his lips moved to my jawline and then to my neck and I moaned in his ears. He re-attached his lips to mine and after some time I felt breathless. I pulled apart and moved out of his grip, winking at him and ran towards my bedroom.

I changed in my comfortable clothes and moved out of the washroom. I saw Shubman already lying on the bed. Seeing me walk towards the bed, he shifted a bit and patted on the bed besides him. I laid myself on the bed and snuggled up in his warm chest. Soon I fell asleep with Shubman patting my back.
__________________________________

I was with Rohit Sharma! My favourite cricketer in a room. No one else in the room. Just him and me. I could take a hundred selfies and also take his autograph. As I was moving forward to hug him, I heard someone calling out my name. I didn't look back and continued moving towards him. Again I heard the voice and I opened my eyes.

It was a dream!

I saw Shubman looking at me and grinning ear to ear. I weakly smile at him and he kisses my forehead. He helped me sit up straight on my bed and placed a tray on bed.

The tray contained a plate of bread toast and eggs. It also had a glass of juice with it. Just the way I like it! Oh I missed it so much yesterday.

I picked up the juice and drank it. It was so so so delicious. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the juice. I love it so much.

"You like it?" Shubman asked .

I nodded at him and smiled still my eyes closed

He leaned forward to kiss me again. But in one swift move I moved out of the bed and smirked looking his expression. I moved towards the washroom and he fell in bed smiling, keeping both his hands on his heart.

I  am so in love with this boy❤️
__________________________________

samikhyamohapatra here's your imagine 😉😉. Hope you like it !!!!