P.S.- I love you!

Riya's POV

Finally, Abhishek asked me out for a date. He has been busy with his tours which didn't gave us enough time to spend with each other.

He said that he will pick me up at 7 pm from my apartment. It was my second date with him, so the excitement level of meeting him was different. It was Saturday evening, and I haven't decided yet what to wear. Ashwati was not around as she was in Bangalore because of her work. It was already late to decide what to wear and also I had to look special today.

So, I called her and she said," Hii...kya hua...itni jaldi call ki...mujhe Laga ki tu ab tak so Rahi hogi!"

I replied," No yaar...u remember it's my date today and I haven't decided what to wear...so help me now!"

She replied," You are such an idiot... would you ever learn...now you will get late...uff Riya tu kabhi nahi sudhregi."

I rolled my eyes on this and said," Would you help me or will just give a big speech on it?"

She said," obviously I have to help you! I think you should wear that black fit dress it will suit you!"

I said," Yaa.. you are right but won't it be too much for tonight!"

She replied," Are you crazy! Abhay would look at you all the time during the date..uske Baad ka mujhe nahi pata...but date tak toh acchi dikh na!"

I felt like punching her through the phone itself.

She said," Accha thik...don't spoil your mood! Look your best tonight! Hey Listen...I have got some work I'll call you in night. Till then bubye!"

This girl is of no use.

I picked my black dress for which I had to go through dieting for months. I wore that dress and applied slight makeup. I straightened my hair and wore high heels. I took my phone and took some mirror selfies.

It was around 7 and Abhay didn't reach yet. I called him but he didn't picked the call. It scared the shit out of me.

I kept on calling him but everytime he wouldn't pick up. It was around 7:15 when my doorbell rang. And there he was, leaning over the door frame, one hand in pocket and flowers in his other hand. Typically Abhishek Sharma things! He was staring at me which gave me chills down my spine. He thrust his hand forward and I held his hand. He led me to his car and opened the door for me like a gentleman. He sat on the driver seat and started driving.

I asked him," Where are we going?" To this he just looked at me and winked.

I asked him again," Kaha Jaa rahe hai hum?"

He replied," I know English, no need to translate baby!" And smirked.

Abhishek's POV

I loved the silence that took over while driving. It was only me and Riya. While driving I kept my left hand on her thigh. She shivered by my touch but seemed to be alright after some time.

Finally we reached our destination. It was a terrace hotel. I know that Riya loved this hotel. As we walked in I took her hands in mine. There was no one around as I asked the hotel authorities to provide some privacy.( Benefits of being a cricketer 😉!)

We sat on the table and a mild breeze blew which messed up her hair. Her each and every expression makes me fell for her.

We ordered her favourite dishes and she looked so happy. Uff that smile! There were violin in the background and the place was decorated with roses and candles. With Riya in that black dress made it romantic for me.

We danced to the music and enjoyed the moment. I have never thought that I will be in love with my fan, ohhk ohhk... biggest fan! She is so damn beautiful. Her perfect eyes, to be precise, her eyebrows are so perfect, her lips, her silky long hair, her jawline, the way her lips curve when she smiles, her beautiful teeth...uff it would take years to complete the list of things that made me fall for her.

It was already late when we drove back to her apartment. All this time her blush didn't fade out.

I parked the car and entered her apartment. Even though I spent the whole evening listening to her talks, I didn't wanted to leave her.

Riya's POV

We entered the apartment and Abhay had to go now. I didn't wanted to leave him. I wanted to be with him all the time. We didn't shared a word and stood there at the door looking in each other's eyes.

Abhishek's POV

I moved in and locked the door of the apartment. Riya looked astonished. I pulled her by waist and pinned her to the door. I slowly kissed her. Her lips moulding in mine. This is so perfect. Her hands slowly crept on my back and neck. I slowly moved to her jawline and then started kissing her neck. She let out a moan as I was kissing her neck. Her hands were on my chest and mine in her waist and her neck. She kissed me back, much passionately. As if she was sucking out the soul out of my body. We were in a total mess.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Her phone rang and it was Ashwati. Uff this girl.

Riya's POV

We were having a perfect moment when my phone rang. It was none other than Ashwati. She said before that she would call in night. But this was not the time. I pulled away and smiled at Abhay. He also smiled nervously. I cut the call and told that I'll talk to her later. As soon as I did that Abhay pulled me in another kiss. Uff this boy is so irritating yet I love him so much. He's mine! Forever!!
______________________________
Ohhk this is by far the biggest imagine I have ever wrote...this is your surprise riyaa0411 I hope you like your surprise 😉😉😘