Valentine's Day!

Anushree's POV

" Anushree!!" My mom called me for the hundredth time.

" Yes Mumma." I responded.

" Beta, Shubman and his family will be reaching in some time. Are you ready?" She asked.

" Yes!" I replied excited.

My phone beeped and it was Shubman.

(Chat conversation)
S- Shubman & A- Anushree

S- Hey babe!

A- cheesy much huh?

S- only for you😉

A- Shut up now! 🙈

S- babe it's valentine's day, c'mon , I am allowed to be cheesy.

A- but it's our engagement day, will you control yourself?

S- Nope...I wanna be with my gf! 😘😘

A- you will be my fiancee in some time.

S- I have half day!😏

A- you won't budge won't you? 😒🙄

S- Nopeeee 😚

A- I have to get ready, bye💞😘

S- can't wait to see ya!! Bubye 😍💓🙈

I kept my phone aside. I have been dating him for past 3 years and I have been his fan for more than 10 years, but then too I get goosebumps when I hear his voice.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the sound of cars. They must've reached. My sister accompanied me to the hall.

I can't imagine him in that sherwani. Even though I have selected it for him.

I reached the hall. There he was! My love, my everything, my valentine, my fiancee. MY SHUBMAN GILL!!! Looking hot as hell!!!

Soon the engagement ceremony started. Shubman slipped the most mesmerizing ring onto my finger. I still can't believe that I will be his wife in some months.

He whispered in my ears," You will be mine soon!!" When I  slipped ring onto his finger.

After some time, everyone was busy in their own work. I held Shubman's hand and dragged him to the terrace.

"Woahh...so you can't wait, can you?" He asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Shut up!" I said, Blushing a lot.

"Toh mujhe yaha kyu laayi ho?" He asked.

" You said, you wanted to spend time with me...so I..." I was talking when he cut me out by pulling me towards him.

"I love you!" He said in a husky and a very sexy voice. He didn't wait for my reply and slowly kissed me. Even though he kissed me a million times but everytime it's a new feeling. He moved his hands from my cheeks to my waist slowly.

Each and every moment he was deepening the kiss. At a moment it was irresistible for me to pull apart.

Suddenly I heard someone clearing her throat and I am damn sure that it's my sister.

" Ek din toh control kar lo!" She said face palming herself.

I hid myself in Shubman's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I wish that we stay like this forever!

______________________________

Hey guys!!!

So this one was for loveshubman .

I know it's not upto the mark! But I tried my best.

Hope you like it love 😘😘