Only for You- 2

Riya's POV

I woke up to the feeling of something rising and falling below my head. Soon I realised that I have been sleeping on Abhay. I quickly got up to move out of the bed, but then Abhay held my hand and pulled me hard, which resulted in I falling upon him.

"Sleep na!" He said in a husky voice, half sleepy. I kept my hand on his chest and snaked another one around his neck. He kissed my forehead and I was looking in his eyes. He hugged me tight and we both slipped in deep sleep.

Ashwati's POV

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. I looked around in the tent to discover that Kamlesh wasn't in the tent. I sat up on the bed and checked my phone. There was no network and it was 8 in the morning.

I moved out of the tent and sun shone brightly. The sunrays reflected in the water in the lake. There was a pleasing breeze around which messed my hair. I saw Kamlesh sitting near the lake. I moved slowly and and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning babe" he said, his voice almost being a whisper.

I kissed his cheeks and sat besides him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kept his hand around my shoulder. I wish I could kiss him, but won't it be a bit awkward?

"Let's go for boating when Riya and Abhishek wake up" I suggested him.

"That's a good idea!" He said in response.

" By the way, what's in the breakfast?" I asked him.

"I got some Maggie with me." He replied.

I wanted to keep the conversation alive but had no idea what to say.

" I'll be back." I said and went to the tent to get ready.

Abhishek's POV

Riya and I were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when my phone rang. Kamlesh called me to have breakfast.

I woke Riya up and we went outside. Kamlesh had some packets of Maggi which we made for breakfast.

As Riya was not fully awake, her hair were messed up and her face was still looking sleepy. I quickly took out my phone and took photos of her. She glared at me when she understood it. That was fun tho!

"Let's go for a boating. What say?" Kamlesh suggested.

"That's a good idea! I'm ready." I said, excited.

"Yeah okay. I'll freshen up myself then we'll go." Riya agreed.

" Even I have to fresh up. I'm coming with you." Ashwati said to Riya and moved with her.

" Okay then we'll get ready within 15 minutes. Meet you at the boating spot." Kamlesh said.

Soon they were ready and we were all set for boating. When we were at the boating there two options. One was normal boat and other was speed boat.

"SPEED BOAT!!!" Ashwati and Riya both chirped together. All we boys could do was giggle at their behaviour.

"Ohhk...but who'll drive it?" Kamlesh asked.

"I'll drive it!" Ash said enthusiastically raising one hand in the air as if we were in the classroom. We all laughed at her action and she joined in the laughter. We all got in the boat. Even though her driving skills are good, then too we all were a bit scared.

Surprisingly, she handled it really well! At a point she was loosing her control over the boat but I helped her and now we're alive!!

But there was something different today! I saw Kamlesh behaving like a lovesick puppy and Ash was behaving the usual way! I don't know what's up!

Kamlesh's POV

"Hey" I said.

" Hey love" Ash said.

"I am sorry for what I did yesterday!"

"What?"

"I scared you...."

"Awwww...it's nothing love...I am always safe with you dear. And also if you had told me that the kidnappers were you, it won't be that fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." I said

"I love you so much dear!" I added. I meant it.

I slowly moved forward and held her by her waist. I leaned forward and placed my lips on her. She slowly kissed me. Everytime we would kiss, it feels like we are in another world. And she's my world! We were so much into each other that we didn't realised that Abhay and Riya have been watching us.

Abhay cleared his throat which distracted us and we broke the kiss. Ash was red as tomato. Abhay and Riya started laughing loudly and Ash hid herself in my chest.

Ashwati's POV

Abhay interrupted our kiss and now they are laughing like hell. I felt like punching his face. Everytime we are in a romantic mood, Abhay spoils it! But this time, I couldn't control my blush. I hid myself in Kamlesh's chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

Indeed! My life is incomplete without them. I got my friend, my home, my love in Kamlesh. I got a brother and also a support system in Abhay. I got a sister, a partner in crime, a advisor, a mate, a best friend, and a  world in Riya.

This is my world!

This is my everything!

And I would save it till the last breathe of my life!

______________________________
Hey!!! I know that this imagine is not up to the mark. I tried a lot but this is only what I could write. Hope you all will like this one! Keep supporting

This one is for you riyaa0411😘