Ladies and Gentlemen

Olivia didn't even know why she ended up here.

She was just driving past Harry's place when she thought about him. His wedding was tomorrow, and a part of her told her that she should come see him. But as soon as she stepped out of the lift, she realized how stupid it was and thought to herself maybe she should probably go.

"Hey, homewrecker!"

The blonde jumped when she heard the voice, hoping it wasn't who she thought it was, but honestly there was only one person who would sound that happy when calling someone else 'a homewrecker'.

Layla was standing right there when Olivia turned around, giving the blonde a friendly smile, but Olivia already knew Layla was anything but friendly.

"Where are you going?" Layla pretended to look confused as she leaned aside to look over Olivia's shoulder. "Oh, are you here to see Haz?"

Olivia cracked a smirk, shaking her head and rolling her eyes because she knew Layla said that nickname on purpose. "Yeah." She nodded. "I wanted to ask him about something at work but I don't need it anymore, so I'm leaving now."

"Wait!" Layla called out when the other girl stalked to the lift. "You're also going to their wedding, right?"

"Yeah." Olivia nodded, looking slightly puzzled, and a bit worried too.

With a hand on her hip, Layla slowly walked up to the girl and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she said, "you should be thankful that you're even invited."

"Well, maybe unlike her best friend, Y/N knows people can actually change?" Olivia pressed her lips into a sly grin.

"Can they though?" Layla crossed her arms, nose stuck up high. "Everyone who's gonna be at the wedding has to help Y/N and Harry with the preparation."

"I got them the venue for free, didn't I?"

"You think they need the venue that much?" Layla scoffed, shaking her head. "I know Y/N and Harry, they could just get married in a fucking barn and they wouldn't care less. No matter what Y/N said, I know deep down she wants you to be at the wedding because she's a good person and thinks you deserve another chance to be friends with Harry again."

Olivia stayed quiet, staring at her feet.

"So, if I were you I would be grateful and try to help out," said Layla as she eyed Olivia from head to toes, and the blonde could already feel that look burning holes on her body. "I have a little favor for you, if you wanna help."

Olivia nodded and lifted her face at last. "What is it?"

"I need you to go get the maid of honor dress for me. It's a simple task, even a five-year-old could do it. I would do it myself, but I have a lot to plan for the bachelorette party tonight."

Thinking for a second, Olivia rolled her eyes and eventually agreed to do the little favor for Layla. Although she didn't like Layla very much, she still thought the girl had got a point. She should contribute to her best friend's big day, even if it meant tolerating Layla's harsh words and obnoxious attitude. Besides, bringing back a dress from the store didn't really sound difficult.

At least that was what she thought. Sadly, it turned out that Olivia really had underestimated Layla.

The store wasn't very far from Harry's place, yet Olivia had just come back to London not so long ago, so she didn't really know the all the roads around the city. The direction Layla gave her made her drive in a big circle just to get to the destination which was only a few blocks away and she could've just gone on foot instead. But she told herself to swallow it in, and tried to think that she wasn't doing it for Layla, she was doing it for her best friend.