11. Warning!! Beware of the freaky locker vampire!

As usual, I'm sorry for giving a very overdue chapter. But here it is! (Finally..) And I hope you enjoy!

So for the rest of the week, I avoided (Y/n) like my least-favorite contagious fatal disease.

But don't get it twisted!

It wasn't like I was STILL crushing on her or anything like that.

It wasn't like I was EVER interested in her or anything like that. Hey, I barely even KNOW the girl!!

Although I DID catch her staring at me a couple of times in class because I was sort of staring at HER.

But it was probably just my imagination.

Anyway, NOW you know why I was so traumatized when I realized it was (Y/n), of all people, outside my locker.

Unfortunately, I was about to humiliate myself AGAIN!!

As she cautiously stood outside my locker, I slumped against the back wall, closed my eyes, and held my breath

I could always just pretend like I WASN'T in here and HADN'T been screaming for help like a maniac just a few seconds ago.

Then maybe (Y/n) would think it was just her imagination and go away.

(Y/n)'s POV
———————————————————————

"Hello?! Is anyone inside there?" I asked nervously.

My only response was silence.

I looked over my shoulder.

Maybe this whole thing was a big joke being filmed for the school's website or something..

"Um . . . did someone in there just ask for help?" I asked.

More silence.

I folded my arms and bit my lip in deep thought. What could this possibly be..?

A creepy locker vampire?

I pondered my thought for a moment.

. . .

Ha! Silly (Y/n)!
That's just in scary movies.

But this kinda felt like one..

So...

Maybe...?

Max's POV
———————————————————————

I could almost hear the wheels spinning in her brain as she tried to figure out what was going on.