25. Why There Was A Boy in the Girls' Locker Room

Listen up, people! I really have to get this off my chest.

Only an extremely IMMATURE person would make a big deal out of a guy going into the girls' locker room.

Don't get it TWISTED! It was an EMERGENCY! And I only had TWO options:

1. Run around the school NAKED in my birthday suit, or

2. Search for clothes in the forbidden realm known as the GIRLS' LOCKER ROOM.

Like I said earlier, I DIDN'T EVEN CARE!

Well, I have a confession to make. . . .

I LIED!!

Once I actually stepped INSIDE the girls' locker room, I totally FREAKED OUT!

For some reason, I started shivering like crazy.

I wasn't sure if it was the cold draft from the air conditioner or if I was just completely PETRIFIED of facing the GIRLY UNKNOWN.

"Get a grip, Crumbly!" I mumbled to myself. "This is a LIFE-or-DEATH situation!"

But I wasn't talking about Tucker, Moose, and Ralph.

If I didn't get out of my muck-covered clothes soon, the STINK was going to KILL me BEFORE those guys ever caught up with me!

I grabbed my inhaler and took several deep breaths (while holding my nose).

Then I decided to look around.

Well, the good news is that I learned something new.

The girls' locker room looks a lot like the boys' locker room.

I guess I expected a pink palace filled with rainbows, cupcakes, and baby unicorns!

Hey, what do I know about girls?!

I searched through most of the lockers, and they were empty.

Not a single piece of clothing ANYWHERE!

That's when I started to panic.

Come on! HOW could this be happening?!

Wasn't this a GIRLS' LOCKER ROOM, for crying out loud?!!

I was about to give up hope and burst into tears.

But, luckily, I hit the jackpot with one of the lockers on the back wall. . . .

AWESOME! I couldn't wait to get out of my filthy "Poopy Couture" rags!

I planned to toss them right where they belonged. In the TOILET!

Sorry, Mr. Janitor! Just call it poetic justice.

I took a closer look at the outfit and instantly realized I had a bit of a fashion crisis on my hands.