Together (Hetalia Fanfiction)

Hello Amigos! (I shall call you Mis Amigos cause I love you already for at least giving my story a shot)

This is my First Fan fiction and I am a newb to hetalia (barely started watching it on June... where the hell was I and why the hell I wasn't a Hetalian Before?!) And I LOVE the series!

I am The Powerful and Amazing Admin who You Can Call me Angel or Melody ^_^ Hola!~

If You haven't read the description I'll post it here

The war was over and the world was at peace, The Countries thought it was time to go their own separate ways. Until they Received news and are forced to live together in a Huge Mansion ( NOT HETAONI NO)

The Countries who shall live together are the Allies, The Axis, and Prussia, Romano, and Spain Cause Come on, We Need PruCan and Spamano in the story Right?

Now, Sadly, I do not own Hetalia nor the Characters ( BUT IF I DID I WOULD ALREADY MADE MY OTP CANON)

and The warnings once again:

BoyXBoy

Mature Language and Cursing (Romano...)

Sexual References ( Ohnonon ;) )

Breaking of The Forth Walls

England's Scones

And Maybe Lemons (most probably yes cause I wanna make y'all happy

And There's a slight chance of MPreg (Yes, I like it and Think it would be Cute and Is considering making it canon in this story, >w<)

So Yeah. I'm done with my Intro. Hope you like my Story please Vote and Comment

WAIT NOT DONE

Oh and It will be Mostly Italy's and Germany's Point of View but I will occasionally switch cause we all wanna see how the other ships are sailing ;)

The Main Ship and My OTP is Gerita cause Come on, It is the most adorable ship ever! Even if It is not your OTP, you know your inner fan girl ship it.

The ships in story are:

Gerita

Prucan

Spamano

Rochu

Annnnnnd I am Seriously debating Between UsUk or FrUk ;-; it's a hard decision so please comment which one you would like (Please don't start a ship war, just wanna make everybody happy)

If UsUk Happens, France would be that forever alone man .-.

And If It turns out FrUk, Then I shall Ship AmeriPan

Please Vote UsUk or FrUk

Ok Now I'm done. Thanks for reading and Commenting! Love ya Amigos!

Angel_Otaku_Melody