Goodnight (Part 2)

Goodnight Part 2

(A/N: I HATE WRITER'S BLOCKS)

____________________

Prussia's POV

That random food battle was awesome! Of course, The Awesome Prussia obviously won this battle! Too bad grumpy West had to stop us and made us clean up the mess.

Luckily, I was able to sneak away and go to my room!

I sighed as I noticed that my clothes was completely covered in a huge pasta mess. I might as well take a shower and put my clothes to wash later.

I grab my towels and got into one of the bathrooms. I closed the door and put my radio and put the volume of the music high because I like to sing along in the shower, don't judge the awesome Prussia.

I strip my clothes off and got into the shower and pull the curtain to cover the shower. As the water pour on me, I sang along to the loud music.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got bu- Shit!" I was singing until the shampoo got into my eyes. "Dammit! Ugh!" As I wiped my eyes,  I thought I heard the door open slightly.

The music was still loud, so I couldn't hear who or what was there. If this is France,  I swear...

I couldn't  see who was there because of the curtain and I defiantly didn't  want some pervert to see me. But I was able to see a shadow, it looked like a small figure that was just walking around. And then the door slowly opened again, this time,  someone was walking in. I tried to open the slightly open the shower door and peek through the curtain to see who it was, but I suddenly slipped. "Shit!" I yelled as I pulled the curtain and fell outside the shower.  That was an epic fail...

Surprisingly, something soften my fall and whatever it was, it's covered with the curtain. I tried to move my soaked hair out of my face to see what it was. I look out and saw a small polar bear looking at me. And then I heard a noise under me. "Ugh... my head..."

I quickly got off and wrapped a towel around me and took off the curtain to see no other than Canada.. .

"G-Gilbert! I'm so sorry! I-I"

"Canada? What the hell are you doing sneaking into this bathroom when I was taking a shower?! Where you trying to see me naked?! I mean, you were raised by France, but I didn't thought you were like him!"

"E-eh?! N-no! You got it all wrong!"

"I mean, I don't blame you. I bet everyone wants to see the Awesome Prussia in his birthday suit! Kesesese~"

Canada turned red and quickly shook his head.  "N-no! Kuma wandered off and he was hiding here! I'm sorry! " he explained quickly and looked back, still red of embarresment.

"It's OK... but I still bet you wanted to see my Five Meters..." I whispered to myself and laughed. I could clearly see how red his face is and grabbed kumajiro before quickly ran outside the door. He was so adorable...

>>>>> TIME SKIP <<<<<

Canada's POV

That was so embarrasing...

I was just chasing after Kumajiro and was going to quickly enter the bathroom and leave without being noticed. But suddenly I get tackled by a naked Prussia!

My face was still red as I ran off. I sigh as I slammed my head on the wall. I was a nervous wreck around him...

I fixed my glasses and calmed down and continued walking back to my room.

I finally got to my room and opened the door to enter. But apparently, Kumajiro thinks he deserves to go in first. I was about to walk in but Kuma slammed the door right in my face. I shook my head and tried to open the door only to see it was locked...

"Ugh... kumajiro please open up. I need to get to my room..."

"Who are you?" He responded.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I'm Canada and just please open the door..."

After waiting for a response that never came, I just sat down next to the door. He'll open it... eventually...

>>>>> Another Time Skip cause Writer has no creative ideas <<<<<

Prussia's POV

I changed into my pjs after Canada left. I walked towards my room,  quietly whistling to myself and saw something at the distance. I walked over to see Canada sleeping in the middle of the hallway, right outside his door. What was he doing here? I tried to open his bedroom door only to see it was locked. I sighed and scooped Matthew up and carried him. Surprisingly, he was very light. It would be unawesome of me to just leave him out here. I took him to my room and placed him onto the bed.

I sat down next to him and looked at he sleeps peacefully. I sigh and laid down to fall asleep. I couldn't help but softly kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Mattie" I whispered and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Gil..."
______________________________

Aww...

Thanks for the 100+ views!!!

I can't believe some people are actually enjoying my story so far >w<

And I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long while! I'll try to update on Saturday!

Just wanted to say I love you guys ^_^ *hugs*

Please comment and vote and thanks for reading!