Chapter 8: Dinner

Chapter Eight: Dinner

A/N: Sorry for not updating >_< thanks for 50+ views already amigos~

_________________________

Italy's POV

I left Romano at the art studio. He didn't know it, but he can actually draw pretty good.

I walked by the hallway quickly, hoping that I wouldn't miss out on the food. It wasn't long before I saw Spain walk up to me.

"Hola Italy! Have you seen Romano?"

"Si~ He's in an art room across the hallway! Do you want me to show you?"

"No, its OK. I'll find it! I want to talk to Lovi."

"Oh! Are you finally gonna tell him that you lo- mff!"

Before I can finish my sentence, Spain covered my mouth and shushed me. "Hey! I don't want him to find out by you shouting it out like nothing!" And he let me go.

"OK! But I am so excited! I know that he feels the same way! But this time you better actually tell him and not chicken out like last time!"

"Yeah yeah. I'll try! I just hope he won't reject me..." I smiled at him and patted his back. Yes, I knew about his crush on Romano, and no, I didn't tell my brother. I gave out hints but I don't think he really noticed.

I waved back at him as he walked out towards the hallway and left. I quickly remembered about dinner and started sprinting towards the kitchen. Please tell me that there's pasta!

°^°^°^°^°^TimeSkip to Kitchen^°^°^°^°^°

I finally got to the kitchen and saw that that almost everybody was trying to make dinner, except England.

"Ve~ What are we having for dinner?"

"Well I wanted some French Cuisine but this American Idiot wants his stupid hamburgers and England wanted to cook which is totally a bad idea!"

"You Bloody Frog! I can cook!"

"Yeah, and I am the Queen of Europe! We all know that you would set the house on fire by just trying to make cereal!"

I slowly walk away from their argument and saw Germany was also in the kitchen.

"Germany! Can we have pasta for dinner! I want to make pasta!"

"Sure, as long as you don't make a mess like last time."

I smiled and quickly started getting the ingredients. "Germany! Do you want to help me make it?"

"Fine, first let me get these idiots out of the kitchen..." he said pointing at England who was choking France while America laughed. I smiled as I see Germany yell at them only to be ignored.

<<<<<TimeSkip to Dinner>>>>>

After a lot of fighting and yelling, we finally were able to get settled down at the dinning room. I looked around and saw the giant table with enough seats for all of us.

We all sit down and I noticed that two seats were empty. I looked around to see that Romano and Spain were missing. Did this mean that it went well between them? If so, that's great! But, what is taking them so long to come?...

I quickly forgot about the thought when we got our plates of pasta. I spread a smile on my face and immediately grabbed a fork to start eating.

"I don't feel like eating this. I'm gonna go to McDonald's!"